Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Life Is So Boring

Originally posted by peat moss@31 July 2004 - 04:36
    Wait till you have little ones calling daddie's home , when you work your ass all day then come home to little angels , Its all worth it , Live a little before you judge .
    yep right! I didn't judge but reason. the value of one thing to diferent people is different. playing is all worth it for kids. Working is all worth it for adults, one adult thinks up to 8 hours a day is worth it while another adult says 10 hours. everyone has different degree of judgement, but through thinking, judgement cannot escape the true reasoning: life is pointless, no matter what you do. but I think everyone should be optimistic coz if you think its worth it then its worth it, only then you can improve yourself otherwise doing nothing will not improve yourself. i am not saying you can do whatever you want coz if you don't others intervene your judgement of valuation, you have to stop intervening others first.
    ban band ban

2. Lounge   -   #12
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    You probably just been on the internet too long.

OMG! there is much more to life than just this internet.

Get a significant other to spend your time with.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Originally posted by shn@31 July 2004 - 06:06

the problem is as I said, I lost interest in life.
    internet is jsut another thing I need to abstain from almost everything has postive and negative effect, i.e. interent. but most important of all is not the postive and negative effect which it brings but getting involved. old society people lived happily with out internet. if you don't use the internet you will wont receive any of its positive or negative effect. so enjoyment is because involvement, suffer is also because of involvement, only by abstran from attending those activities(which have two kinds of effect) you can leave enjoyment and suffer behind. why leave them? because life is pointless.
    ban band ban

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Yes, terribly.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Yes, very much

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

6. Lounge   -   #16
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by shn@31 July 2004 - 06:06

This is good advice...life has its ups and downs and you can not approach life logically. You will in the end, reap what you sow.

Have fun.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by peat moss@31 July 2004 - 05:13
    Its what you make of it .
    I agree, suicides may be lots of fun once you get into it.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    It may well be that life and the universe is pointless. Certainly Marvin took great comfort in the fact that it is the Meaning of Lif we are looking for.

We are but specks in the eye of endless infinity. However the atoms that we are will go on for all that infinity. There is no requirement that determines that it all should make sense and certainly none the behoves the universe to entertain us to rescue us from our boredom.

However, we are all bound to our existence and are subject to physical pains, stresses and the influences of all our brain chemistry as it copes with our daily existence. To free ourselves from such influences is probably impossible and consequently peace comes from experiencing our fate rather than kicking against. In order to overcome it you must surrender to it. ( I believe Chirac said that )
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    who cares if life is pointless !

does everything always have to have a point ?

so just get on with whatever you have and if you want more go for it !
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Although life does suck and not worth living, drugs exist to help you get through life easier. All kinds exist for every problem from minor pain relief to disassociatives that will make you lose all contact with your body and meet aliens and maybe even god in the little drug-induced world inside your head.

Try getting some shrooms or LSD and swallow. You could have long-lasting spiritial enlightenment that will totally change your outlook on life.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast