Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Life Is So Boring

I lost interest in life, I am not depressed but just life sucks so much sometimes.

i start to worry about things and get frustrated again, once a while, I alway hate when this happens
    ban band ban

2. Lounge   -   #2
    ever think about killing your self

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Originally posted by ziggyjuarez@31 July 2004 - 02:39
    ever think about killing your self
    suicide is pointless just like life
    ban band ban

4. Lounge   -   #4
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Its what you make of it .

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    you just gotta find what it is you want in life, and the nake it happen

theres many times in life when it looks bleak and pointless, but the truth is only you can change that

6. Lounge   -   #6
    I thought you were our Buddist master, are you not one with yourself and all that?

Did you know that Doom3 will be released on August 4 and given a 9.4 rating by the only site to review it. Hold on till then and then start killing some stuff.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by hobbes@31 July 2004 - 03:39
    I thought you were our Buddist master, are you not one with yourself and all that?

Did you know that Doom3 will be released on August 4 and given a 9.4 rating by the only site to review it. Hold on till then and then start killing some stuff.
    no man! I am not even a real buddhist I know only a little about Buddhism at least I haven't started to meditate, thats why I am still feeling lost, its just like reading all the tricks about doom3 in a book before actually playing it. you can never improve and master it without practising it. I didn't know you like video game. lol, you should check my post "adult video game", any adult still play video game? guess yes.
    ban band ban

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by Mathea@31 July 2004 - 03:24
    you just gotta find what it is you want in life, and the nake it happen

theres many times in life when it looks bleak and pointless, but the truth is only you can change that
    you see, here is another point, I found life is pointless because it is pointless, I am not depressed because I find life is used for improving yourself until you find your ultimate goal, from the whole human perspective, there is no ultimate goal(guess you will all agree with me on this point). so only a person has his ultimate goal through improving himself. what is the ultimate goal? of course finding the truth. why are you playing video games? coz you like video games. true, but this is not the reason, why others don't like gaming. because you were born as a video gamer. truth, but is this the answer? no. I don't know the answer, but I do find life is pointless coz when people die, they take nothing. if you believe in incarination, you understand life is not pointless only when you improve yourself till you find the truth.

I don't know if I got this from Buddhism coz I read little and think a lot, but I think I am going the same direction, I hope I didn't go the opposite side or in a circle.
    ban band ban

9. Lounge   -   #9
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Wait till you have little ones calling daddie's home , when you work your ass all day then come home to little angels , Its all worth it , Live a little before you judge .

10. Lounge   -   #10
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    if water is life
    then I wasted my wife
    for a puddle of desert-like days...

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast