Thread: Paypal Court Settlement

slim150's Avatar Poster
    anyone else file suit? I did. They screwed me over once, now i get 50 bucks back haha. Except it cost me $290 (thats what i lost because of them). O well.

settlement4onlinepayments.com

thats the site to file your claim. i filed the short form. it goes down from time to time, probably on purpose. check it out, anyone who has an account is elegible to file suit "technically". Like that CD one a year ago. I got 13 dollars from that
    "Their most trivial action may mean volumes, or their most extraordinary conduct may depend upon a hairpin or a pair of curling-tongs" - Holmes

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    does this count?

i sold some shit on ebay and got the money on my paypal balance. so i used liek 40$ of the money i made one ebay from my paypal balance. then i got this BS letter saying the dude i sold it too was using a stolen creditcard or some crap and the money i earned was returned to the buyer and he kept my poop..... so i end up paying 40$ for negative balance and he kept my poop... does this count?

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    slim150's Avatar Poster
    that is exactly what happened to me, except it was 290 worth of poop, i had a negative balance i had to pay. It says on the lawsuit if there was any unauthorized transaction by Paypal and you weren't "satisfied" with the explanation, which I wasn't the lady was so dumb and basically told me oh well, that you are eligible to recieve compensation.
    "Their most trivial action may mean volumes, or their most extraordinary conduct may depend upon a hairpin or a pair of curling-tongs" - Holmes

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    Poster
    I did not know that SHIT can be sold on eBay!!!
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::