Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Has Anyone Seen The Latest Doom Trailer

(>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@31 July 2004 - 13:42
    Anyone know a link for the video thats not Quicktime, im not installing Quicktime, period.

I played it in wmp classic, mind you I have the quicktime alternative thingy from kazaa too. I dunno if that helps you in the slightest, I got the wmp classic player from the one of the latest codecs bunch releases 2.27 I think it was.

2. Games   -   #22
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)+31 July 2004 - 13:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ((>Zero Cool<) @ 31 July 2004 - 13:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-peerzyboy@31 July 2004 - 13:42
    Anyone know a link for the video thats not Quicktime, im not installing Quicktime, period.

I played it in wmp classic, mind you I have the quicktime alternative thingy from kazaa too. I dunno if that helps you in the slightest, I got the wmp classic player from the one of the latest codecs bunch releases 2.27 I think it was. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah i have WMP Classic but isnt that just the WMP that came with like Windoes 95/98 releases pre XP stylish piece of shyte?

3. Games   -   #23
    Orange_Boy's Avatar Metal Head
    wow that tralier kicks asss
    Coming Soon!

4. Games   -   #24
    Originally posted by peerzyboy+31 July 2004 - 13:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (peerzyboy @ 31 July 2004 - 13:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@31 July 2004 - 13:47
    <!--QuoteBegin-peerzyboy
    @31 July 2004 - 13:42

I played it in wmp classic, mind you I have the quicktime alternative thingy from kazaa too. I dunno if that helps you in the slightest, I got the wmp classic player from the one of the latest codecs bunch releases 2.27 I think it was.
    Yeah i have WMP Classic but isnt that just the WMP that came with like Windoes 95/98 releases pre XP stylish piece of shyte? [/b][/quote]
    I think it might be ...but it plays the .mov file fine, dunno if that makes any diff to you, just thought it might help

5. Games   -   #25
    ha.. scared of a fucking video game

Its gonna be 12am with nobody home in a pitch black room with my speakers at max when I first play it. 5.1 surround sound speakers and a big 19" moniter.

its a game&#33;&#33;&#33; I can&#39;t wait till I can get it on Bittorrent btw
    Gaint Antispyware is the #1 greatest Spyware/Adware cleaner ever created, I recomend it to everybody, even if you don't think you need it.

6. Games   -   #26
    Originally posted by pc&#045;gamer&#045;dude@31 July 2004 - 14:46
    IRC, NewsGroups?

7. Games   -   #27
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Yes, I think im also going to be crapping myself on this one....scared the crap out of myself this morning with those dog things at the start of the castle level of painkiller...

*Suprisingly silent*

"WOOF&#33;, ROAR&#33;"

"Where could that be coming from?"

"Theres nowhere for them to appear"

*Turns round absent mindedly to see 3 jumping directly at me from behind"

"AGH&#33;"

*Jumps 9 foot in the air*

8. Games   -   #28
    Originally posted by pc&#045;gamer&#045;dude@31 July 2004 - 14:46

Its gonna be 12am with nobody home in a pitch black room with my speakers at max when I first play it. 5.1 surround sound speakers and a big 19" moniter.

my hero

I don&#39;t think there is any sex in it, so to refer to it as a fookin video game is in fact incorrect, so you may be disappointed

9. Games   -   #29
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)+31 July 2004 - 10:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ((>Zero Cool<) @ 31 July 2004 - 10:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pc&#045;gamer&#045;dude@31 July 2004 - 14:46

my hero

I don&#39;t think there is any sex in it, so to refer to it as a fookin video game is in fact incorrect, so you may be disappointed [/b][/quote]
    ok...

ha... sacred of a video game

sound better?

either way it will be fun. and very fun, and even funner.
    Gaint Antispyware is the #1 greatest Spyware/Adware cleaner ever created, I recomend it to everybody, even if you don't think you need it.

10. Games   -   #30
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by pc&#045;gamer&#045;dude+31 July 2004 - 15:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pc-gamer-dude @ 31 July 2004 - 15:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@31 July 2004 - 10:21
    <!--QuoteBegin-pc&#045;gamer&#045;dude
    @31 July 2004 - 14:46

my hero

I don&#39;t think there is any sex in it, so to refer to it as a fookin video game is in fact incorrect, so you may be disappointed
    ok...

ha... sacred of a video game

sound better?

either way it will be fun. and very fun, and even funner. [/b][/quote]
    Sacred? Seeing as its a game based on the demons of hell passing into Mars, I dont think its very sacred.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast