Page 49 of 77 FirstFirst ... 394647484950515259 ... LastLast

Thread: DooM III

cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by angel_of_death57@2 August 2004 - 14:13
    OMG this game is amazing best i have played in along time i am going out to buy it they deseve my money its brilliant and it works on my GfXCard which is good thank you for this game.
    no thank you my good man for realizing iD deserves some recognition for this masterpiece pls do not download unless you're gonna go buy it or u'll burn in hell and get sued just like pitbul said (and wat's this rumour about activision releaseing a 1.7 gb file out on the net dubbed doom3 that had doom3 content on it but if u run the game activision/id gets sent a message that you have the game or something? don't remember where i read it but it's definately in this thread somewhere, can anyone confirm this lol?).

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

2. Games   -   #482
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Originally posted by cpt_azad+2 August 2004 - 23:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cpt_azad @ 2 August 2004 - 23:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-angel_of_death57@2 August 2004 - 14:13
    OMG this game is amazing best i have played in along time i am going out to buy it they deseve my money its brilliant and it works on my GfXCard which is good thank you for this game.
    no thank you my good man for realizing iD deserves some recognition for this masterpiece pls do not download unless you&#39;re gonna go buy it or u&#39;ll burn in hell and get sued just like pitbul said (and wat&#39;s this rumour about activision releaseing a 1.7 gb file out on the net dubbed doom3 that had doom3 content on it but if u run the game activision/id gets sent a message that you have the game or something? don&#39;t remember where i read it but it&#39;s definately in this thread somewhere, can anyone confirm this lol?). [/b][/quote]
    they may get one or two msgs if that is the case

btw you may want to change your sig now

I still haven&#39;t played it yet

3. Games   -   #483
    ok i&#39;m stuck&#33; can anyone help a guy out please? it&#39;s the part where you have to find that dr williams (is that his name?) PDA to access alpha labs or something (i&#39;m at the part where you go into this room and you pick up PDA and it says there is armour and extra ammunition in a safe and it gives u the code) the door i need to gain access to (alpha labs) is right beside the "safe" but when i click on it it says new objective locate dr williams (still don&#39;t know if that&#39;s the name) PDA. and i cannot seem to find it anywhere, please help&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; oh, and com_drawfps 1 doesn&#39;t work for me

4. Games   -   #484
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Originally posted by hate_fake_files@2 August 2004 - 19:03
    ok i&#39;m stuck&#33; can anyone help a guy out please? it&#39;s the part where you have to find that dr williams (is that his name?) PDA to access alpha labs or something (i&#39;m at the part where you go into this room and you pick up PDA and it says there is armour and extra ammunition in a safe and it gives u the code) the door i need to gain access to (alpha labs) is right beside the "safe" but when i click on it it says new objective locate dr williams (still don&#39;t know if that&#39;s the name) PDA. and i cannot seem to find it anywhere, please help&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; oh, and com_drawfps 1 doesn&#39;t work for me
    His PDA is in the room with the doom 3 symbol carved into the ground. I can&#39;t remember exactly where it is at though. That&#39;s the best I can help you.

5. Games   -   #485
    Originally posted by HardcoreGamer+3 August 2004 - 00:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HardcoreGamer @ 3 August 2004 - 00:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hate_fake_files@2 August 2004 - 19:03
    ok i&#39;m stuck&#33; can anyone help a guy out please?&nbsp; it&#39;s the part where you have to find that dr williams (is that his name?) PDA to access alpha labs or something (i&#39;m at the part where you go into this room and you pick up PDA and it says there is armour and extra ammunition in a safe and it gives u the code) the door i need to gain access to (alpha labs) is right beside the "safe" but when i click on it it says new objective locate dr williams (still don&#39;t know if that&#39;s the name) PDA.&nbsp; and i cannot seem to find it anywhere, please help&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; oh, and com_drawfps 1 doesn&#39;t work for me
    His PDA is in the room with the doom 3 symbol carved into the ground. I can&#39;t remember exactly where it is at though. That&#39;s the best I can help you. [/b][/quote]
    With the big living tubes everywhere, and where two of those fireshooting big motherfuckers ambush you?

6. Games   -   #486
    krome's Avatar triplesix clubhouse
    4 more days for it to come out here I cant wait...........@~~&#33; 1st thing imma do is play the whole game and then try out mulitplayer, hope its good the MP.... GOD i hope i get good FPS on this highend game..........

P4 2.8
    1GB mem
    ATI 9800pro

7. Games   -   #487
    Originally posted by peerzyboy+3 August 2004 - 00:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (peerzyboy @ 3 August 2004 - 00:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by HardcoreGamer@3 August 2004 - 00:15
    <!--QuoteBegin-hate_fake_files
    @2 August 2004 - 19:03

His PDA is in the room with the doom 3 symbol carved into the ground. I can&#39;t remember exactly where it is at though. That&#39;s the best I can help you.
    With the big living tubes everywhere, and where two of those fireshooting big motherfuckers ambush you? [/b][/quote]
    how do you get there? the only way i can go is back the way i came (and i did go that way and ended where you gotta jump down from that ventilation shaft where the guy is hiding). i&#39;m still in the room with the "safe" and the locked door that leads to the alpha lab (i also found a much larger door that also leads to the alpha lab but thats a dead end). i&#39;m getting frustrated because i just cant seem to find a way out. wonder how long till walkthroughs hit the net ? oh and how do you display FPS? i can&#39;t get that com_drawfps 1 command to work in the console (it gives me an error unknow command). i don&#39;t want to use fraps because it slows down gameplay and i don&#39;t have much ram, infact i have a bare min. (actually below min.) machine running at 1.2 ghz 384 mb ram and a geforce fx5200, but its still smooth in most areas. so any help? anyone (please)???

8. Games   -   #488
    Originally posted by hate_fake_files+2 August 2004 - 19:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hate_fake_files @ 2 August 2004 - 19:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@3 August 2004 - 00:18
    Originally posted by HardcoreGamer@3 August 2004 - 00:15
    <!--QuoteBegin-hate_fake_files
    @2 August 2004 - 19:03

With the big living tubes everywhere, and where two of those fireshooting big motherfuckers ambush you?
    how do you get there? the only way i can go is back the way i came (and i did go that way and ended where you gotta jump down from that ventilation shaft where the guy is hiding). i&#39;m still in the room with the "safe" and the locked door that leads to the alpha lab (i also found a much larger door that also leads to the alpha lab but thats a dead end). i&#39;m getting frustrated because i just cant seem to find a way out. wonder how long till walkthroughs hit the net ? oh and how do you display FPS? i can&#39;t get that com_drawfps 1 command to work in the console (it gives me an error unknow command). i don&#39;t want to use fraps because it slows down gameplay and i don&#39;t have much ram, infact i have a bare min. (actually below min.) machine running at 1.2 ghz 384 mb ram and a geforce fx5200, but its still smooth in most areas. so any help? anyone (please)??? [/b][/quote]
    Use Fraps. You can get it off suprnova.org, if you use Bittorent.

9. Games   -   #489
    Originally posted by krome@2 August 2004 - 19:20
    4 more days for it to come out here I cant wait...........@~~&#33; 1st thing imma do is play the whole game and then try out&nbsp; mulitplayer, hope its good the MP.... GOD i hope i get good FPS on this highend game..........

P4 2.8
    1GB mem
    ATI 9800pro
    With that computer i&#39;m SHURE you will.
    EDIT: My computer is at 60fps(capped) when no monsters are on the screen&#33; They optimized the hell out of this game.

10. Games   -   #490

Page 49 of 77 FirstFirst ... 394647484950515259 ... LastLast