Thread: Whats Going On With Suprnova

Poster
    Hi there does anyone know whether there is something up with suprnova i have tried all day to download it worked last night but today i keep either getting [QUOTE]no page found. Or i get a load of bloody gobbledygook like this....

d8:announce34:http://67.19.113.219:1001/announce13:creation datei1089407345e4:infod5:filesld6:lengthi757877904e4:pathl29:hidalgo-dvdrip-kvcd-code9.bineed6:lengthi215e4:pathl29:hidalgo-dvdrip-kvcd-code9.cueeed6:lengthi1996e4:pathl23:www.code9_group.com.nfoeee4:name40:HIDALGO [CODE9-KVCD]@WWW.CODE9-GROUP.COM12:piece lengthi524288e6:pieces28920:a&#092;_E&#39;A|ux&7SXz8ɓop<k
    7b =M45@PS[&#092;D 6>&#39;XڄS,+ jx؝+Ƙ zp 5Ͱ&#092; kebyTph&#33;&rv,lQh:5B^Ys1O.,I

I am with abc but for some reason i am having so much probs with torrenting lately it is unbelievable i have tried changing my firewall and all sorts its just not helping. :helpsmile:

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    manker's Avatar effendi
    It&#39;s the Suprnova website rather than your PC, I&#39;ve been having troubles too - altho&#39; it&#39;s fine at the moment.

If you have subsequent problems try a few of the mirrors that have been posted here in the BT section, or google for alternate ones
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    thanks a bunch for letting me know has been driving me crazy am having no luck with this so far just getting prob after prob lol.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    right have tried every mirror cause noticed another section on this and they said they have it back up but i just cant get it at all. Right instead of all the coded stuff i am just getting no page found messages.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Tormentor's Avatar Searching The People
    Hi there does anyone know whether there is something up with suprnova i have tried all day to download it worked last night but today i keep either getting no page found.&nbsp; Or i get a load of bloody gobbledygook like this....
    If you get the page with that code shit, right click on the link and save it, then change the extension from txt to torrent and open it.
    - Unleash The Power Of The Wii, Unlock It Today!
    http://www.castabet.net

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    keyser_soze's Avatar Poster
    Supernova can be a little up and down, when I try different mirrors I can see the list of torrents but can&#39;t d/load, I&#39;m not sure wether thats my fault though. :">
    If you get the page with that code shit, right click on the link and save it, then change the extension from txt to torrent and open it.
    I did&#39;nt know this cool tip B)

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    working fine for me , it had problems yesturday tho

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    nope i cant get it must have something wrong