Thread: Za Pro

keyser_soze's Avatar Poster
    Just thought I&#39;d mention that zone alarm has a new update< I know version 5&#39;s been a bit sketchy at the moment but maybe this is the cure, too early to say.
    http://download.zonelabs.com/bin/free/1026...etup_51_011.exe

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    exo_body's Avatar Poster
    hey, i downloaded that update a while ago but it didnt agree with my computer and keep causing it to freeze also did the same to my friends when he downloaded the update....maybe its us i dunno. any one else experience that?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    @keyser_soze While I apprecate the post , I m sticking with ver. 4.5 for now. Great program .

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    keyser_soze's Avatar Poster
    While I apprecate the post , I m sticking with ver. 4.5 for now. Great program
    version 4.5 is solid no complaints but check this out :"> I actually paid for ZA pro I know I&#39;m sorry for letteing all the members of fs talk down and it won&#39;t happen again but I&#39;m stuck with version 5
    Btw this update does appear to be stabiler and more bittorent and emule friendly, I use to leave emule on all night just to find in the morning I&#39;ve been disconected and d/loaded or uploaded nothing but I&#39;ve had no probs with it so far.