Thread: Need To Re-align Sound On Movies Have Downloaded

Poster
    Hi have downloaded 4 movie files the other night and they play ok on the computer the sounds has a bit of noise but is ok all are cut into 2 cd files but when i converted them on tempenc to play on my dvd every cd 1 of all the sound goes completely out of line with the movie by about 2 mins how do i get these files right again cause it seems a waste to give up on them. I have downloaded these off suprnova using abc if anyone else has had probs like this could you let me know or knows some software i can easily use to rectify this please help!!!!!

all files are labeled like this.

www.centraldownload.org - Catwoman.INTERNAL.CAM-
    " " " Thunderbirds." " "
    " " " King Arthur. " " "
    " " " A cinderella story" " "

thanx

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    First of all, avoid CAM releases if at all possible - preferably get TC (TeleCine) or TS (TeleSync) releases.

Secondly, go to VCD Quality for information on the latest releases and their quality.

Thirdly, if you'd googled for your problem you'd be reading the solution to it right now. As it is, I don't know the answer but I do know that it's a common question that is addressed in many FAQs on numerous sites.

I'd advise getting NeroVision2 because it's simple to use and it'll convert and burn all your movies & video files.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Originally posted by Chewie UK@31 July 2004 - 18:26
    First of all, avoid CAM releases if at all possible - preferably get TC (TeleCine) or TS (TeleSync) releases.

Secondly, go to VCD Quality for information on the latest releases and their quality.

Thirdly, if you'd googled for your problem you'd be reading the solution to it right now. As it is, I don't know the answer but I do know that it's a common question that is addressed in many FAQs on numerous sites.

I'd advise getting NeroVision2 because it's simple to use and it'll convert and burn all your movies & video files.
    Your going to hate my answer:He's right but you may also try some nice size xvids or divx avi's (usually over 600mb).Now here is the part you will hate if your serious about your viewing pleasure get yourself a nice dvd burner and a philips dvp642 dvd player.There is nothing like having 5 high quality avi's on one dvd.No converting just burn and enjoy.You can probably do it for less than $200 including a selection of blank dvd's