Thread: Better Video Player Than Vlc?

i dontk now how many versions there have been put out, but i have a VLC plyer that is good because it plays SOME vidfeos that are downloading, my question is, Is there any other tye of playetr that is better that VLC?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    I think it really depends on what you consider better ex. uses less resources ,easier to use,nicer to look at maybe if you were more specific someone will help...

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    I want it to preview/play unfinished downloads, "ex. uses less resources ,easier to use,nicer to look" i dont care how many resources it uses as long as it works, i dont care if its hard to use ill get the hang of it and looking "nice" doesnt matter.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Well the only one that I know of that plays incomplete avi's is avi previewer but its not a complete player.The best bet would be to just try a few..I would suggest Power DVD,Nero showtime and Bs player(from the klite Mega codec pack), some people swear by media player classic.They all have good points its really a user's choice...

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    i like the media player classic because it can handle almost any type fo format.

proud to be american