Thread: I Know What It Feels Like

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    To be a cartoon

Talk about chain reaction, there's me in the store room (has a wooden floating floor), I pick up a case of cider and put it under my right arm, I go to pick up a 6 pack of 2ltr cordials, as I picked it up the polothene wrapper split and I dropped it, on it's way down it caught a stack of wine cases Which dropped on my foot.........that hurt So I quickly pulled my foot out and stepped over the falling pile, my foot landed and went straight thru the floor....... that hurt....then I fall backwards into a pile of boxes of crisps which are now kinda crumpled and dropped the case of cider from under my arm which one of the tins split when it hit the floor and I got a face full of cider

DoH!

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #2
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@1 August 2004 - 15:16
    To be a cartoon

Talk about chain reaction, there's me in the store room (has a wooden floating floor), I pick up a case of cider and put it under my right arm, I go to pick up a 6 pack of 2ltr cordials, as I picked it up the polothene wrapper split and I dropped it, on it's way down it caught a stack of wine cases Which dropped on my foot.........that hurt So I quickly pulled my foot out and stepped over the falling pile, my foot landed and went straight thru the floor....... that hurt....then I fall backwards into a pile of boxes of crisps which are now kinda crumpled and dropped the case of cider from under my arm which one of the tins split when it hit the floor and I got a face full of cider

DoH!

Jonno B)
    I`m glad it was only one tin of cider.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    So was I or I would have had to stay there

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade