Thread: Need For Speed-underground

I downloaded the cheat codes and verified them at several different sites. The directions are all the same -->log in, go to the main menu, go to statestics, hit 'backspace' or 'delete' and enter the code.

Delete does nothing. Backspace goes back one menu. Where do I put the codes?? Theres no box or anything. I've tried just typing it in with no luck. Ive used statistics in main and underground mode with the same stuff-no joy.

I've tried trainers with no luck either. Pizzadox and outcast do nothing and the deviance +6 crashes the game when I turn it on. THis is strange since the game is the Deviance rip from mIRC. I've tried using both the originally installed speed.exe and the supplied cdcracked speed.exe from deviance. Trainers and cheats don't seem to work with either. Other than that, the game plays fine.

Do I need to use the latest patch (the game is unpatched). If I do, will it screw up the game when used with the cdcracked speed.exe? I'm new at this (can we say noob), so any help will be welcome.

Thx in advance, oh wise ones!

Oh yeah, stats:
    XP home sp1
    P4 3g
    fx5950 vid card

2. Games   -   #2
    Originally posted by terran_male@1 August 2004 - 17:22
    I downloaded the cheat codes and verified them at several different sites. The directions are all the same -->log in, go to the main menu, go to statestics, hit 'backspace' or 'delete' and enter the code.

Delete does nothing. Backspace goes back one menu. Where do I put the codes?? Theres no box or anything. I've tried just typing it in with no luck. Ive used statistics in main and underground mode with the same stuff-no joy.

I've tried trainers with no luck either. Pizzadox and outcast do nothing and the deviance +6 crashes the game when I turn it on. THis is strange since the game is the Deviance rip from mIRC. I've tried using both the originally installed speed.exe and the supplied cdcracked speed.exe from deviance. Trainers and cheats don't seem to work with either. Other than that, the game plays fine.

Do I need to use the latest patch (the game is unpatched). If I do, will it screw up the game when used with the cdcracked speed.exe? I'm new at this (can we say noob), so any help will be welcome.

Thx in advance, oh wise ones!

Oh yeah, stats:
    XP home sp1
    P4 3g
    fx5950 vid card
    it doesnt matter if it returns u to the menu. type the cheat code there an it will work.