Thread: Doom 3 Leaked Hits The News

The eagerly awaited blockbuster computer game, Doom 3, has been leaked on the internet.

Copies of the game on file-sharing networks and newsgroups are being downloaded by thousands of people.

The cost to the game's makers, id Software, could run into hundreds of thousands of pounds in lost sales.

The sci-fi horror title has been four years in the making and is due to go on sale in the US on Tuesday and next week in the UK.

The Source

2. Games   -   #2
    Originally posted by Immortal Genocide@2 August 2004 - 01:27
    The eagerly awaited blockbuster computer game, Doom 3, has been leaked on the internet.

Copies of the game on file-sharing networks and newsgroups are being downloaded by thousands of people.

The cost to the game's makers, id Software, could run into hundreds of thousands of pounds in lost sales.

The sci-fi horror title has been four years in the making and is due to go on sale in the US on Tuesday and next week in the UK.

The Source
    YES!!!

Im a statistic B)
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by SingaBoiy+2 August 2004 - 10:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SingaBoiy @ 2 August 2004 - 10:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Immortal Genocide@2 August 2004 - 01:27

The cost to the game&#39;s makers, id Software, could run into hundreds of thousands of pounds in lost sales.

The Source
    YES&#33;&#33;&#33;

Im a statistic B) [/b][/quote]

4. Games   -   #4
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    What do they expect? One of the most eagerly awaited games of all time and they make the UK wait an extra 10 days.

People downloading the game doesn&#39;t automatically equal a lost sale anyhow, there are people who will buy it anyhow, people who want to test it and some who just never buy games anyhow.

(I&#39;ve spent the same amount of money on games since I had internet access as I did without, zero.)

5. Games   -   #5
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    Many DOOM I I I threads. Any further talks place here:

PINNED
    https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=119846
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"