Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: I Got Chatted Up At Work

  1. #1
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    under the sea
    Posts
    6,519
    but it was by an 70 year old woman called pearl. she was american and said to me "are you going my way?" and i just looked at her, then she said "well are you?" i felt like telling her to fuck off, but i didn't. then i heard one of her nurses saying to another pearls been sticking her fingers in other peoples cups of tea. this is the dementia ward mind you.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    under the sea
    Posts
    6,519
    i must point out the "are you going my way" made me immediately think about lenny kravitz and that song he sang. "cos i gotta gotta know, are you going my way...."

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    ziggyjuarez's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Age
    28
    Posts
    25,160
    wow you must be smart.you work at a ho hos hostp hostipidal!
    i need a free heart

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@2 August 2004 - 12:01
    pearls been sticking her fingers in other peoples cups of tea.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    13,671
    Give Pearl a chance, you might enjoy her hidden fruits


  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    on something.
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22,677
    You know, I never quite got propositioned when I worked at one of those places.

    I got remarks like "when I look at you I think "if I was ten years younger..."", which would have put her in her mid sixties btw.



    Oh and "fucking foreigner/n****r which was odd, because, well just look at my avatar/sig. And my personal favourite, at the top of one lady's lungs "Heeeeeelp he stole my money", not that she had any with her mind you.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Narfuck
    Age
    40
    Posts
    8,641
    Ewwww will be tits down to knees and all dry and crusty

    :x Look like an old bit of frying steak

    Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Shame i don't work so i miss all the fun and chances of this happening to me

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Armpit Of The Universe.
    Posts
    1,943
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@2 August 2004 - 13:27
    Ewwww will be tits down to knees and all dry and crusty

    :x Look like an old bit of frying steak

    Jonno B)
    Talking from experience Jonno

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    2,718
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@2 August 2004 - 11:01
    but it was by an 70 year old woman called pearl. she was american and said to me "are you going my way?" and i just looked at her, then she said "well are you?" i felt like telling her to fuck off, but i didn't. then i heard one of her nurses saying to another pearls been sticking her fingers in other peoples cups of tea. this is the dementia ward mind you.
    I laughed out loud at that.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •