Thread: New Virus

peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    NEW VIRUS WARNING
    There is a new virus. The code name is "Work".
    If you receive Work from your colleagues, your boss, via e-mail or from anyone else, do not touch it under any circumstances. This virus wipes out your private life completely.
    If you should happen to come in contact with this virus, take two friends and go straight to the nearest bar.
    Order drinks immediately and after three rounds, you will find that Work has been completely deleted from your brain.
    Forward this virus warning immediately to at least five friends.
    Should you realize you do not have five friends, this means you are already infected by this virus and Work already controls your life.
    If this is the case, go to the bar and stay until you make at least five friends. Then retry.
    I think I have friends, but am not entirely positive so I'm headed for the bar anyway. . . . it never hurts to be safe.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday

3. Lounge   -   #3
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    It's still funny but i have to tell you that even if you haven't updated your virus scan for the last decade it wouldn't pose a threat

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.