Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Myth Busted

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    I watched a show on tv called the mythbusters that puts urban legends to the test and the B*****d's proved that my favourite legends of all time is just ....a myth

I am talking about the chared remains of a diver being found in all his scuba gear in the middle of a forest that had been on fire and the theory that a firefighting helicopter/plane had sucked him up when filling with water and dropped him on the fire.

F*@#$ng F%^$heads

Although i am glad that nobody did actually die this way

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    manker's Avatar effendi

I liked that legend too, how did they disprove it, 'copter water tanks not sturdy enough?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    they tried sucking a crash dummy in a scuba gear up the intake hose. They even had a more powerful suction than the actual ones. They took the filter off the end of the hose to make a tighter "seal" and took the tank off the diver so it was just his wet suit and they managed to get him sucked to the end of the hose but as soon as they lifted it out of the water the seal broke and the dummy fell

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    mythbusters is still on

5. Lounge   -   #5
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    I thought this was true as well.Now you`ve spoilt it.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by ziggyjuarez@2 August 2004 - 14:08
    mythbusters is still on
    New series

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by enoughfakefiles@2 August 2004 - 14:12
    I thought this was true as well.Now you`ve spoilt it.
    I didn't think it was true...but as a legend it was one of the best

8. Lounge   -   #8
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Thanks for that. It is a shame that the myth has been dispelled but as you say, at least a bloke wasn't sucked from his hobby, carried alive in a confined water filled space for about an hour and then dumped unceremoniously onto a furnace.

Every cloud has a silver lining
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    I love that show mythbusters but I refuse to believe that this one is a myth. It can’t be a myth because CSI: said that it could happen.

10. Lounge   -   #10

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast