Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Change "kazaa" To "kazaa"

Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Originally posted by philco+23 March 2003 - 03:12--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (philco @ 23 March 2003 - 03:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Guitar-Slinger@23 March 2003 - 03:09
    But....

..........why?

(this might be a problem of my ability to understand english, i am from finland)

Cheers:
    -GS-
    can you give me a reason why not to change it?

i don&#39;t like it, and so don&#39;t others, otherwise it would be KaZaA Lite, but it&#39;s not. It is Kazaa Lite. [/b][/quote]
    I was referring the topic.

q. ...Change "kazaa" To "kazaa" (there is no difference)

a: ...but... why? (this is equally confusing)

I thought it was funny. I dont really see a point here to get excited about.

But my apologies if i did offence you somehow, i just couldn&#39;t resist.

Peace.

-GS-
    Spoiler: Show

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #22
    Guitar-Slinger, you should have read the topic more before saying. He meant:

KaZaA to Kazaa.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #23
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    I know i shoulda, but i saw a chance too.
    Spoiler: Show

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #24
    SuperJude™'s Avatar IRC Interloper
    Raised that post count he did.

-SJ™
    "We Love You SuperJude!"- the fans

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #25
    btw, to whoever replies after me, your just doing it for the post number

from now now, i will add that to each time i finish "my" reply

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #26
    Poster
    Originally posted by The_Great_Dude@23 March 2003 - 04:55
    This change is just really not needed, so it&#39;s not likely it will happen. KaZaA and Kazaa, not much difference.
    Finally a constructive comment&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

well thats just my point, it is very simple ..changing the case of 2 letter is not hard. Wouldnt take long to chage it in the main topics/catergories. yeh well as u say it dosnt matter.. guess we are not all perfectionists

@everyone: if a mod wants to chage it, go for it. if your not a mod, find another topic to spam&#33;

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by philco+23 March 2003 - 08:38--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (philco @ 23 March 2003 - 08:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--The_Great_Dude@23 March 2003 - 04:55
    This change is just really not needed, so it&#39;s not likely it will happen. KaZaA and Kazaa, not much difference.
    Finally a constructive comment&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

well thats just my point, it is very simple ..changing the case of 2 letter is not hard. Wouldnt take long to chage it in the main topics/catergories. yeh well as u say it dosnt matter.. guess we are not all perfectionists

@everyone: if a mod wants to chage it, go for it. if your not a mod, find another topic to spam&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Don&#39;t you believe in freedom of speech. Or does it only count for you.

Like the man said most people seem to use k-lite, I quite like K++. (The prog and the name)

I dont think most people are fussed either way. Some might just be having a wee bit of fun. I am sure they didn&#39;t intend to upset you.

Here&#39;s an idea can we change lite to lite. Or even ++ to ++.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #28
    I&#39;m here to raise my post count too lol &#33;&#33;&#33; But I&#39;m also here to complain about post numbers and stars... I now have 500 posts and I noticed before that people with 500 posts had 5 stars, but not me, I still only have 3???

And also, this post is basically a rip-off mine j/k more like mine a rip-off this one: http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act...ST&f=23&t=23319
    But except it&#39;s in a different section and it has totally different reactions/replies&#33;&#33;&#33; lmao

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #29
    Originally posted by secfan@23 March 2003 - 07:25
    I&#39;m here to raise my post count too lol &#33;&#33;&#33; But I&#39;m also here to complain about post numbers and stars... I now have 500 posts and I noticed before that people with 500 posts had 5 stars, but not me, I still only have 3???

And also, this post is basically a rip-off mine j/k more like mine a rip-off this one: http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act...ST&f=23&t=23319
    But except it&#39;s in a different section and it has totally different reactions/replies&#33;&#33;&#33; lmao
    I think to get 5 stars, you have to have at least 1000 posts.

remember, it&#39;s a new system now

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #30
    then whatz four stars? 750

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast