Thread: Emule Plus Credits

Poster
    i know about this credit system that supposedly stores credits in other comps so u cant crak them or hack them. anyways i connected to emuleplus after a while and i got a log message that said that i lost some credits, about a hunded...

Anyways my question is how many credits you need to get ahead in the queues? is this a proper program for a 56k user , like me? (i use shareaza too)

Does the credit system apply in the official emule's¡? in other mods?? in other clients that conect to ed2k (shareaza, 4 instance...)

Thanks!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    the basic emule credit system gives credits for each full MB uploaded.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    So the more you upload to others the better your speeds. Clearly this means sharing files people actually want!

Whatever, you will not get great speeds on dial up no matter how much you share.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Whatever, you will not get great speeds on dial up no matter how much you share.
    Scince i started filesharing, i have downloaded over a thousand mp3's and a few full albums, a few cdimages, and some games too, klite has the best speeds but files are plagued with viruses. and other clients are just slow and take forever to conect, now i seem to find shareaza ok, but i really would apreaciate some help.

anyways, soon ill buy me some adsl for 256kbps, not very fast but definetly better than dialup...

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by superdude@2 August 2004 - 12:43
    i know about this credit system that supposedly stores credits in other comps so u cant crak them or hack them. anyways i connected to emuleplus after a while and i got a log message that said that i lost some credits, about a hunded...
    Sure you lost credits and not clients? eMule mods normally delete clients after not seeing them for a long period of time (5 mos in Plus). It's safe to assume that those folks are gone so there's no need to bog the system down searching for them over and over.

Does the credit system apply in the official emule's¡? in other mods?? in other clients that conect to ed2k (shareaza, 4 instance...)
    The credit system is built into all reliable eMule mods (eMule, eMule+, Morph, etc.). Additionally, all offical mods will block leech mods that try to bypass the credit system so don't waste your time looking for ways to cheat. B)
    My Best Quality MoviesMy Live Concerts — [url='http://rapidshare.de/files/22222332/My_Shares.xls.html[/url]

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    what about shareaza? files being shared thru the ed2k network to other emule users

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by superdude
    what about shareaza? files being shared thru the ed2k network to other emule users

Good question .My thoughts too! I'm shareing my Kazza lite files aswell .