Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is It Illegal To..

Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    i think though that "being bored with it" is kinda off.... bring it to an animal shelter because then at least it has the opportunity to find a decent home...

though I think therealdave is just askin cuz he needed to think of a topic, but i could be wrong

anyway give it to someone or bring it to a shelter is my suggestion... unless it is terribly sick or in constant pain, in which case have it put to sleep

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by Mathea@3 August 2004 - 01:28
    i think though that "being bored with it" is kinda off.... bring it to an animal shelter because then at least it has the opportunity to find a decent home...

though I think therealdave is just askin cuz he needed to think of a topic, but i could be wrong

anyway give it to someone or bring it to a shelter is my suggestion... unless it is terribly sick or in constant pain, in which case have it put to sleep
    I totally agree. To kill a healthy animal is morally reprehensible.

I was just answering the question posed, old bean. Basically if you get a Vet to do it then it is not illegal. There would be no element of cruelty as the Vet is trained to ensure that it is done properly.

I was not condoning killings of convenience in any way.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    any killing is wrong.
    we eat meat just simply coz animals couldn't speak.

they feel painful as human when they are being killed, have you heard of the screaming out of animals?
    so why killing a person is illegal but animals not simply because they couldn't talk?

if you are not vegetarian( I am not), at least you should not kill any creature by yuorself.

try to point a knife to a dog or a cat when you are looking into their eyes, you will be feeling there are spirits inside the animals. it's called the basic elment of the spirit , they the same as human's spirit, just they are formed into animals according their habitual traits.
    ban band ban

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by elitek@3 August 2004 - 02:26
    any killing is wrong.

they feel painful as human when they are being killed, have you heard of the screaming out of animals?
    so why killing a person is illegal but animals not simply because they couldn't talk?

if you are not vegetarian( I am not), at least you should not kill any creature by yuorself.

try to point a knife to a dog or a cat when you are looking into their eyes, you will be feeling there are spirits inside the animals. it's called the basic elment of the spirit , they the same as human's spirit, just they are formed into animals according their habitual traits.
    So is it illegal, in your view.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Originally posted by elitek@3 August 2004 - 02:26
    any killing is wrong.

Wait a minute, plants have feelings too. That's why I believe in equal oppurtunies so I put lettuce on my bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwitch.

Back to the subject at hand. My dad killed my dog when it bit my uncle.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    I stated it in my post "why is illegal to kill a person..."

I am not law-maker so I can't decide if it is illegal or not, law is changable.
    in my view, it's nothing to do with law but with moral. spitting may not be illegal but few people will appreciate it.
    ban band ban

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Originally posted by Darth Sushi+3 August 2004 - 02:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Darth Sushi @ 3 August 2004 - 02:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-elitek@3 August 2004 - 02:26
    any killing is wrong.
    we eat meat just simply coz animals couldn&#39;t speak.

so why killing a person is illegal but animals not simply because they couldn&#39;t talk?

try to point a knife to a dog or a cat when you are looking into their eyes, you will be feeling there are spirits inside the animals. it&#39;s called the basic elment of the spirit , they the same as human&#39;s spirit, just they are formed into animals according their habitual traits.
    Wait a minute, plants have feelings too. That&#39;s why I believe in equal oppurtunies so I put lettuce on my bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwitch.

Back to the subject at hand. My dad killed my dog when it bit my uncle. [/b][/quote]
    who told you plants have feeling? if a spirit attach a plant, a plant can move with intention, believe or not.
    ban band ban

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Originally posted by elitek@3 August 2004 - 03:12
    who told you plants have feeling? if a spirit attach a plant, a plant can move with intention, believe or not.
    I can hear them scream when I bite my sandwitch.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by Darth Sushi+3 August 2004 - 02:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Darth Sushi @ 3 August 2004 - 02:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-elitek@3 August 2004 - 03:12
    I can hear them scream when I bite my sandwitch. [/b][/quote]
    you are funny
    ban band ban

10. Lounge   -   #20
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    only reason i even thought about killing the little bastard was because i know my family would never give it away or get it put down (too atached) so i was going to go downstairs one night and proberly hang it, then place it in its bed so it looks like it died in its sleep..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast