Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is It Illegal To..

Originally posted by TheRealDave@3 August 2004 - 04:12
    only reason i even thought about killing the little bastard was because i know my family would never give it away or get it put down (too atached) so i was going to go downstairs one night and proberly hang it, then place it in its bed so it looks like it died in its sleep..
    it's bad though especially the "hang it and looks its sleep" part

sounds like the those murder crime cases plays on TV everyday, just the victim is an animal this time.
    ban band ban

2. Lounge   -   #22
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    Originally posted by elitek+3 August 2004 - 04:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (elitek @ 3 August 2004 - 04:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheRealDave@3 August 2004 - 04:12
    only reason i even thought about killing the little bastard was because i know my family would never give it away or get it put down (too atached) so i was going to go downstairs one night and proberly hang it, then place it in its bed so it looks like it died in its sleep..
    it&#39;s bad though especially the "hang it and looks its sleep" part

sounds like the those murder crime cases plays on TV everyday, just the victim is an animal this time. [/b][/quote]
    i know it sounds sad, but the damn dog is just a pest

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Originally posted by TheRealDave+3 August 2004 - 04:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheRealDave @ 3 August 2004 - 04:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by elitek@3 August 2004 - 04:18
    <!--QuoteBegin-TheRealDave
    @3 August 2004 - 04:12

it&#39;s bad though especially the "hang it and looks its sleep" part

sounds like the those murder crime cases plays on TV everyday, just the victim is an animal this time.
    i know it sounds sad, but the damn dog is just a pest [/b][/quote]
    no, just look look into its eyes when you hang it see what you feel. if you are not a cold blood murderer, I guess you will let it go, if you can do it probably you will kill a man.
    ban band ban

4. Lounge   -   #24
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by TheRealDave@3 August 2004 - 05:12
    Is that a joke?

Pretty poor taste if it is and karma&#39;s gonna get you, if it&#39;s not.

What an idiot.

Edit: TIme for my 1337 paint skills to come to the fore, as a tribute.

Looks good enough to be my sig, maybe
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    What an idiot.
    Yea, I second that.

If you go through with it you can add &#39;psycho&#39; as well

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I hate my landlady&#39;s dog but I would never kill the whiny little thing, I might threaten him occasionally but never would I harm a living creature with my own hands.

I do, however, tease him unmercifully when he is hungry as I feel this is only fair as he keeps me awake during the day* with his constant barking/whining/howling. This is a dog who pretends he can&#39;t get up the stairs so people will carry him, put a bacon sandwich at the top of the stairs and he shoots up them like an olympic athlete...

*student life is hard...

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    is it legal to throw spears at it?

8. Lounge   -   #28
    UcanRock2's Avatar Phantom Gander
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@2 August 2004 - 17:24
    I can see no reason why you would want to kill it yourself.

Get a Vet to do it, then it is perfectly legal. You do not have to have a reason to do it, being bored with the animal is enough.

If you get the Vet to do it, then there is no element of cruelty as the Vet will do it in a humane way, which you cannot guarantee.
    Totally agree with J&#39;Pol...

Let a vet do it, or give it away.

The Humane Society frowns on the termination of animals by their owners, unless they are vicious or rabid.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by shn@3 August 2004 - 02:10
    The moral is whatever you want it to be but it&#39;s just plain out wrong to do stuff like that to animals. Just because we as humans can not communicate with them like we can each other we feel we are highly inferior to them and in a sense we are but we should not abuse that priveledge.
    Yep, my damn dogs are so aloof, and they act so superior.

I can see why you&#39;d feel highly inferior, I truly can. They won&#39;t even talk to me

10. Lounge   -   #30
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    Originally posted by Mr JP Fugley+3 August 2004 - 13:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr JP Fugley &#064; 3 August 2004 - 13:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by UcanRock2@3 August 2004 - 12:11
    <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol
    @2 August 2004 - 17:24
    I can see no reason why you would want to kill it yourself.

Get a Vet to do it, then it is perfectly legal. You do not have to have a reason to do it, being bored with the animal is enough.

If you get the Vet to do it, then there is no element of cruelty as the Vet will do it in a humane way, which you cannot guarantee.

Totally agree with J&#39;Pol...

Let a vet do it, or give it away.

The Humane Society frowns on the termination of animals by their owners, unless they are vicious or rabid.
    vicious or rabid people shouldn&#39;t be allowed to have pets.

thats just mental. [/b][/quote]
    does me having to have half my finger stitched back on because when it had stolen a biscuit i tried to get it back count as it being vicious?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast