Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Is It Illegal To..

Poster
    It obviously takes it's biscuits very seriously.

In all seriousness though, you have to have very good control over a dog before you can take food back from it. Especially if you try to just grab it away, rather than getting the dog to leave it.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    Originally posted by J'Pol@3 August 2004 - 16:27
    It obviously takes it's biscuits very seriously.

In all seriousness though, you have to have very good control over a dog before you can take food back from it. Especially if you try to just grab it away, rather than getting the dog to leave it.
    it's very disobediant (sp) and whenever it is to be disiplined it runs to my mum or any other member of the house.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by TheRealDave+3 August 2004 - 17:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheRealDave @ 3 August 2004 - 17:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@3 August 2004 - 16:27
    It obviously takes it&#39;s biscuits very seriously.

it&#39;s very disobediant (sp) and whenever it is to be disiplined it runs to my mum or any other member of the house. [/b][/quote]
    Perhaps he&#39;s just a good judge of character
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    Originally posted by manker+3 August 2004 - 16:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (manker @ 3 August 2004 - 16:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by TheRealDave@3 August 2004 - 17:35
    <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol
    @3 August 2004 - 16:27
    It obviously takes it&#39;s biscuits very seriously.

it&#39;s very disobediant (sp) and whenever it is to be disiplined it runs to my mum or any other member of the house.
    Perhaps he&#39;s just a good judge of character [/b][/quote]
    It must have a 6th sense or something. Now it won&#39;t even be in the same room as me

The little shit runs straight out with <s>her</s> its tail between its legs

5. Lounge   -   #35
    does me having to have half my finger stitched back on because when it had stolen a biscuit i tried to get it back count as it being vicious?
    Personally, even if I stole the biscuit, I&#39;d still take yer finger off if you tried to take it back. I am seriouse about my biscuits.
    Sounds like the dog is spoiled, which is hardly a reason to kill it. I know kids who are spoiled and I wouldn&#39;t kill&#39;em. Tell&#39;em to behave, but not kill&#39;em. Dogs are like kids. If they&#39;re spoiled, it&#39;s the owners fault. If it won&#39;t behave, tell the owner(s), mom or whoever, to keep it away from you.

Personally, I find this whole topic more than a little disturbing. To kill a dog, any dog, much less a family pet because it annoy&#39;s you is more than a little...well....let me put this delicately.....crazy.

Later,
    BoNe

Liberal: Lib er al Someone who's mind is so open their brains fell out.
    Real cars don't make horsepower at the front wheels, they lift them.
    Lead, follow or get yer ass run over!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234