Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oe Or Incredimail?

I just downloaded Incredimail a while ago (thanks to sparsely) and I found it really good. I like all the features it has, and till know, I havent experienced any problems or any spyware/adaware. But I want to know which program yall consider a better email program: Outlook Express or Incredimail??

Ive also heard about Thunderbird. I use Mozilla as my main browser, but never really looked into Thunderbird.

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    Thunderbird is nice, but if you're accustomed to OE & Incredimail, you'll be disappointed by its lack of support for stationary/html templates.

Thunderbird is what I use...I'd stay away from OE simply for security reasons.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    Thanks for the advice. Im a stop using OE, and stick to Incredimail.

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    incredimail is a bit of a resource hog, and rather buggy the last time I looked at it (which was admittedly quite a while back). You may want to look into other open-source alternatives.

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    I've tried just about every email client out there, but there's only been one that I'm completely happy with.

I tested several versions of Incredimail, and each time I found it to be the email equivalent of Satan's toejam.
    - If you want the premium version, you're looking for a new crack every couple of months.
    - 56k'ers have to wait ages to download all the pics and other useless crap that bloats up every email they get from you.
    - HTML email can be a potential security/virus risk. It gives malicious scripts another way into your PC.

Thunderbird all the way.

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #6
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #7
    The problem with Thunderbird is thatt It doesnt work with Hotmail. What email do yall use with Thunderbird, cuz form what i know, neither NEtscape or Hotmail work with Thunderbird.

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #8
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Hotmail doesnt allow POP mail

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #9
    download hotmail popper.
    I use it with my TB and it works great,
    it also works with @msn.com accounts

10. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #10
    Outlook Express 6 - anytime. Its the best email client. has tons of options and is very light. incready mail is smoking ur resources .... and I ma tired of their icandy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast