Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Music Downloading Incorrectly

Just recently I have had a run of downloading songs that once i have got them turn out to be 15-35 minute long files of nothing or screeching. Is anyone else having this problem. How can you spot the ones that are good?
    Thanks

Sorry just found a thread explaining this on another forum

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    You cannot find the thread before the download, but you can check the bitrate and integrity of the file. After the download you can use the mp3shield (a tool of the Kazaa K++)

Checking the integrity and bitrate ll result in a quality in sound but the bugged ones wont be out. The mp3shield ll scan all .mp3 you have and point the bugged. So download the file normally then scan it.
    Funny?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Alucard1475's Avatar Poster
    That's kazaa mate...95% of the songs are fucked. I haven't downloaded a song from kazaa in years...use bittorrent or web-sites that have all the clean mp3's.

all I can say is...thank you russian crackers

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    I just tried to get some Alice In Chains songs, and all were blank! Once you DL, the counter starts up, but nothing comes out of the speakers. I think someone is corrupting the files.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    No.. usually you would think they are currupt but some people are throwing in fake/blank mp3's in here & naming various songs.. generally i noticed the blank mp3's the most with the new unlreased songs.. i generally think a currupted file would be near the end of the song it will be messed up.. thats is my opinion there..

..if u ask me too, i think record companies know we use these programs so they have people use kazaa & other programs to share these files.. & yes sometimes the file is currupted.. they think the file works but they are sharing a messed up song.. so if you have a mp3 song that is messed up.. dont share it, delete it.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Yeah. I purchased KaZaa gold premium and i noticed that new songs or popular ones have 200 users or more... but when i download the file turns out BOGUS or blank. I dont know if people know this or if they do it on purpose.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Originally posted by cherie@9 August 2004 - 23:10
    Yeah. I purchased KaZaa gold premium
    You were then scammed into buying an outdate software.

Call your bank ASAP and have the transaction canceled!

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by cherie@9 August 2004 - 21:10
    I purchased KaZaa gold premium
    Where? I can't find a place to pay for that anywhere, just where i cna get it free .

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Originally posted by Gurahl+9 August 2004 - 21:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gurahl @ 9 August 2004 - 21:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cherie@9 August 2004 - 23:10
    Yeah. I purchased KaZaa gold premium
    You were then scammed into buying an outdate software.

Call your bank ASAP and have the transaction canceled&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Well in new to this p2p and i dint know better, and the no spyware promise sounded great. I had the old KMD and it filled my old computer with ads and popups... I literally had to burn my computer and i had to get a new hard drive.

10. File Sharing   -   #10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast