Thread: Triumph

exo_body's Avatar Poster
    right, i aint exactly what you would call fit, as all i do is sit on my computer and play games and try and do as little exercise as possible. i aint fat, just lazy. however...my brother is quite the opposite of me and is very sporty, and i mean he's always out running, playing football, lifting weights, he really never stops and hes in cross country running teams and football teams and all.

so basically for years he's been takin the piss outta me cause i aint very fit and i dont exactly care what he says, but there yesterday i decided to have him a race, from the top of my park, to the bottom (approx 250m) and......... I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i like thrashed him and was about 10m in front on him at the end!!!!!

sorry, im jus so bored i thought id tell you all this

2. Lounge   -   #2
    He let you win to make you feel good.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    exo_body's Avatar Poster
    although thats the most sensible explanation, hes not that sort of guy to let people win. he blames it on his shoes or some thing

4. Lounge   -   #4
    UcanRock2's Avatar Phantom Gander
    Originally posted by exo_body@4 August 2004 - 04:09
    although thats the most sensible explanation, hes not that sort of guy to let people win. he blames it on his shoes or some thing 
    I hear that...

My step son is the same way, always full of excuses.

Excusesare like arseholes...everyone's got one!

5. Lounge   -   #5
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Originally posted by exo_body@4 August 2004 - 12:09
    the most plausible explaination is that you got bitten by somesort of radioactive creature, most likely an insect - be sure to check for any other superpowers you may have developed overnight
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

6. Lounge   -   #6
    exo_body's Avatar Poster
    @DarthInsinuate - haha.......*wonders how he knew*