Thread: The Two Towers Video Game

Alright, so I have had this game for a long time, but I want to know what people think about it.

Personally, I think that the game is really good - worthy of the name Lord of the Rings. I have beaten it on easy and will soon beat it on normal, only a couple of levels to go.

2. Games   -   #2
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    its shit, and it does not live up to the lord of the rings tag at all, my 9yr old son beat it on normal in 1and a 1/2 days and i dont it in just a few hours, what a waste of £35.

the vivendi one isnt much better though so i would stay away of both, and i should have known better, all electronic arts games are crap on consoles and even on the pc they arnet the best.

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    from where i can get this game?

4. Games   -   #4
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    any chance of posting a verified in the verified forum?

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by stoi@23 March 2003 - 08:28
    all electronic arts games are crap on consoles and even on the pc they arnet the best.
    I totally agree with this comment , EA are spoiling several games that are coming out e.g C&C generals and making games that used to be good into crap!!

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    need help!!!!! ps2 lord of the rings the two towers, fanghorn forest. How in gods name do you get past the troll and through that bloody fench!!!!!!!!!

7. Games   -   #7
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by spirit@13 September 2003 - 03:43
    need help!!!!! ps2 lord of the rings the two towers, fanghorn forest. How in gods name do you get past the troll and through that bloody fench!!!!!!!!!
    just use cheats i did and its fun!