Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Issue With Graphics In Doom 3

silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Originally posted by bilko@5 August 2004 - 03:57
    i installed the new drivers over the top of the omega ones i had in place
    it seemed to install them ok, can u talk me through uninstalling the drivers completely and then fresh install of nvidias? - i know their drivce cam in an exe so installing wont be an issue only removing the existing
    Right click my computer then click properties. Click the Hardware tab then Device Manager. Double click display adapters then double click your card name. Go to the driver tab then click rollback if u had nvidia drivers before or press uninstall then ok. Hopefully that helps.

2. Games   -   #22
    Poster
    yeah ill give it a go when i get home
    i also used rivasomething cant remember the full name its an over clocker, but its not turned on and even if i do switch it on its setting are set back to original values
    so i take it that wouldnt effect it....not being turned on

it must be a omega drivers
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>AMD 2600
    512 DDR RAM
    160GB HDD
    GeForce 5600 FX 256mb
    Sony DVD writer +/-
    Windows XP</span></span>
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Bit torrent client - ABC</span></span></span>

3. Games   -   #23
    Poster
    yeah its something to do with the omega drivers
    i uninstalled and reinstalled the offical ones and its all good, pretty good game
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>AMD 2600
    512 DDR RAM
    160GB HDD
    GeForce 5600 FX 256mb
    Sony DVD writer +/-
    Windows XP</span></span>
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Bit torrent client - ABC</span></span></span>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123