Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Issue With Graphics In Doom 3

Poster
    am i right in saying its a known issue with geforce cards - this black flickering?
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>AMD 2600
    512 DDR RAM
    160GB HDD
    GeForce 5600 FX 256mb
    Sony DVD writer +/-
    Windows XP</span></span>
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Bit torrent client - ABC</span></span></span>

2. Games   -   #12
    Nope. I got a Ti4200 and it doesnt flicker
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    The only time my game flickers is when someone signs on msn the box that pops up fucks with the game untill it dissapears.
    I wasn't going to buy it in the first place, so me downloading it for free isn't losing them any money.

4. Games   -   #14
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    What drivers do you have installed for your graphics card?

5. Games   -   #15
    I just installed the omega drivers and now im having some problems. I guess Ill go back to the latest nvidia drivers. Or maybe some beta drivers.

6. Games   -   #16
    Originally posted by SingaBoiy@4 August 2004 - 22:27
    I just installed the omega drivers and now im having some problems. I guess Ill go back to the latest nvidia drivers. Or maybe some beta drivers.
    I also installed the omega drivers. Right after I installed them I played Doom3 and noticed the flickering. Got rid of the drivers replaced it with lastest Nvidia and it worked fine again.

7. Games   -   #17
    Originally posted by HardcoreGamer+4 August 2004 - 17:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HardcoreGamer @ 4 August 2004 - 17:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SingaBoiy@4 August 2004 - 22:27
    I also installed the omega drivers. Right after I installed them I played Doom3 and noticed the flickering. Got rid of the drivers replaced it with lastest Nvidia and it worked fine again. [/b][/quote]
    Yea, Im about to dump them. I was trying to get my g/f to play so she could be freaked out. But the damn voices would repeat them selves. I thought it was the OCing at first but then I remembered the drivers.

8. Games   -   #18
    Originally posted by SingaBoiy@4 August 2004 - 22:49
    I was trying to get my g/f to play so she could be freaked out.

Why were you trying to scare ur girlfriend?

9. Games   -   #19
    Originally posted by HardcoreGamer+4 August 2004 - 17:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HardcoreGamer @ 4 August 2004 - 17:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SingaBoiy@4 August 2004 - 22:49
    I was trying to get my g/f to play so she could be freaked out.

Why were you trying to scare ur girlfriend? [/b][/quote]
    Thought it would be funny

I cant even go more then an hour straight playing this. :

10. Games   -   #20
    Poster
    i installed the new drivers over the top of the omega ones i had in place
    it seemed to install them ok, can u talk me through uninstalling the drivers completely and then fresh install of nvidias? - i know their drivce cam in an exe so installing wont be an issue only removing the existing
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>AMD 2600
    512 DDR RAM
    160GB HDD
    GeForce 5600 FX 256mb
    Sony DVD writer +/-
    Windows XP</span></span>
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Bit torrent client - ABC</span></span></span>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast