Thread: I Had The Scarriest Dream Ever

Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    i was walking with my iPod and then i dropped it and it some how molded itself to a really big iPod. IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Originally posted by Monkeee@5 August 2004 - 01:30
    i was walking with my iPod and then i dropped it and it some how molded itself to a really big iPod. IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!
    I interpret that as a prelude of pain when it becomes time to replace your not-so-user-replaceable battery for 150 bucks.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Better:

i was walking with my iPod and then i dropped it and it somehow all the music started to have DRM that only played once a day the rest of the day it just RIAA nosic.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by Darth Sushi+4 August 2004 - 21:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Darth Sushi @ 4 August 2004 - 21:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Monkeee@5 August 2004 - 01:30
    i was walking with my iPod and then i dropped it and it some how molded itself to a really big iPod. IT WAS HORRIBLE&#33;&#33;&#33;
    I interpret that as a prelude of pain when it becomes time to replace your not-user-replaceable battery for 150 bucks. [/b][/quote]
    Now that seems to be a real recurring nightmare. B)