Thread: Clicdev Forums...

tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    right, i have a Clicdev forum.

I want member group images.
    i cant seem to upload them like on Invisionfree

speaking of which, i might stick to invision if i knew how to do the following on it:

1) how do i make a link instead of Portal to whatever i want next to the link to Board Rules?
    2)how do i change member group colours? like admin red, mods blue etc?
    3) this isnt desperate but still: how can i make a little box just above where it says online members that will show what each member colour represents.

if anyone can help me on this ill be flattered..

Rafi

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    Go tot he Clicdev Support forum.They will be more than willing to help you out there.

Just make a post there with the membergroup images and Chris (Admin) will upload them for you.

1)not sure about that.

2) Admin CP>Users and Groups>Manage User Groups>Choose group you want to edit>Basic groups Settings>Look for Online List Format [Prefix]>type in: <span style=&#39;color:the color you want&#39;>

3)not sure about that either.

Anyway,they can answer all of those questions for you,or even do it for you if you give them temporary admin rights.

hmm...asspie

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    oh and another thing: if i want to make someone a global moderator or a local moderator, how do i do that and how do i change the colors to match?

Rafi

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    Make someone moderator:

Admin CP > Users and groups > Find/Edit/Suspend User > type in the name of the member you want to make moderator > Member Group > click &#39;Moderators&#39;
    That should do it.

The members name that just became a moderator should automaticly turn into the color you gave the Moderators Group.

hmm...asspie