Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Vets Charge: Kerry Killed Fleeing Teen

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@9 August 2004 - 16:20
    I could care less either way because Kerry’s 20 year voting record is what sealed the deal for me not his service in Vietnam.
    Oh it wasn't the fact that you blindly vote Republican?

You act like you gave Kerry a chance..... Please.

Keep in mind Bush has already lost.

Liberals and Democrats are gonna vote Kerry.
    Many Republicans have switched sides to Kerry.
    People who previously didn't vote will vote for Kerry.
    Republicans have not gained anymore than the previously election.

He supports outsourcing jobs to India wtf!!!!.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. The Drawing Room   -   #42
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Originally posted by clocker@9 August 2004 - 17:12
    Kerry's service record IS an issue simply becase Bush has put the country into a military stance...we have troops on the ground, actively invading another country.
    This is no hit-and-run op...hell, even Tommy Franks now says we're going to be in there for five years.
    The fact that Kerry has experienced war on a personal level would certainly seem to be a positive qualification, given the times.
    Furthermore, in my experience it is not uncommon for Vietnam vets to be of two minds about their service during that war.
    Keep in mind, I am a direct peer to most of that group (college deferment for me) and now, with the perspective afforded by the passage of 35 years, many of the participants are not as gung-ho as once they were.

Hank, if Bush had possessed ANY record of government service prior to becoming govenor and then President, you can bet HIS voting records would be riddled with the "Flip-Flops" the Republicans are so fond of smearing Kerry with.
    Heck, just since the beginning of his Presidency Bush has swapped position many times on major issues.
    Remember the famous "We're not going to be a nation-builder" plank from the 2000 Republican convention plank?
    Or the promise to increase the Federal budget surplus?
    Hmmm?
    Fact is, you'd be hard pressed to find even a single promise that Bush made in order to win the Presidency that he has kept.
    Anyone can say something and change their mind but no one does it like Senator flip flop. He even flopped during his own speech at the convention. One minute he tells President Bush that it time to run a positive campaign but in the same speech he hammering on the war in Iraq and pollutants.

Kerry’s record is an issue because he made it an issue. What’s his brilliant plan to bring peace to Iraq? All he ever keeps saying is he’s going to go to the UN. Haven’t we been through this before? We put it to a vote before we went in there.

Tommy Franks is without a doubt correct in his assumption that we will have troops there from 5 years. We have troops on duty all over the world.

Edited for Busyman:

Bush supports outsourcing?

You better not ask Senator Kerry’s wife made most of her fortune then.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #43
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@9 August 2004 - 20:56
    Edited for Busyman:

Bush supports outsourcing?

You better not ask Senator Kerry’s wife made most of her fortune then.
    I'm sorry I didn't know Senator Kerry's wife was the President of our country.

Tax cuts during wartime that Bush got us into.
    Supports outsourcing of jobs to foreign countries which only benefits the executives and shareholders of companies.
    Can't talk worth 2 shits unless it's a speech. (and can even fuck that up so forget him being a "diplomatic President")
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. The Drawing Room   -   #44
    Originally posted by Busyman@9 August 2004 - 20:31
    I'm sorry I didn't know Senator Kerry's wife was the President of our country.
    Apparently you are also unaware that her husband is running to be President.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #45
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank+9 August 2004 - 21:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BigBank_Hank @ 9 August 2004 - 21:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@9 August 2004 - 20:31
    I&#39;m sorry I didn&#39;t know Senator Kerry&#39;s wife was the President of our country.
    Apparently you are also unaware that her husband is running to be President. [/b][/quote]
    I know that but what are you on about otherwise?

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. The Drawing Room   -   #46
    Oh I guess that’s one little thing that he forgot to mention during his speech at the convention. See Senator Kerry is firmly against “Benedict Arnold” companies as he likes to call them but in reality he and his wife have made millions from the outsourced employers of the Heinz corporation.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #47
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank
    Kerry’s record is an issue because he made it an issue. What’s his brilliant plan to bring peace to Iraq? All he ever keeps saying is he’s going to go to the UN. Haven’t we been through this before? We put it to a vote before we went in there.
    No, you didn&#39;t put it to a vote before the US went in to Iraq. The US said "We&#39;re going to invade Iraq. We&#39;d like you guys in the UN to come with us to help pay for the damage, but if you don&#39;t want to you can get fucked cause we&#39;re gonna do it anyway".
    There was hardly any debate, because the outcome was always going to be the invasion of Iraq, whether it was sanctioned by the UN or not.

Perhaps Kerry&#39;s idea of begging forgiveness from the UN will make it&#39;s member countries less hostile to America in the future, which, with a global economy and trading becoming easier would be a good thing for the US. You guys are really well positioned in the market place. No matter how much you think you own it, perhaps erring on the side of caution and being nice to other countries would be a pleasant change.

It would certainly be a novelty.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #48
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@9 August 2004 - 22:58
    Oh I guess that’s one little thing that he forgot to mention during his speech at the convention. See Senator Kerry is firmly against “Benedict Arnold” companies as he likes to call them but in reality he and his wife have made millions from the outsourced employers of the Heinz corporation.
    Ok is he for outsourcing work to foreign countries or not?

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. The Drawing Room   -   #49
    Well you see its ok for he and his wife to make millions but it’s not ok for the US to loose jobs to other countries. Got it?

10. The Drawing Room   -   #50
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@9 August 2004 - 23:09
    Well you see its ok for he and his wife to make millions but it’s not ok for the US to loose jobs to other countries. Got it?
    You still are batting the Bush explaining this. You are speaking to a person who has no knowledge of Kerry making millions outsourcing work to foreign countries.

Enlighten me damnit&#33;&#33;&#33;

Translation: Give me the lowdown.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast