Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Vets Charge: Kerry Killed Fleeing Teen

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by Biggles@10 August 2004 - 17:56
    Out-sourcing is getting a little Thai girl to work 23 hours a day to make $200 trainers (that used to be made in the US) specifically for the US market. The only difference being that she gets paid a $1 a day.
    Hank would have a major point if John's wife was named Teresa Nike Kerry.

Other than that the only similarity between Hank and j2 is the Republican party affiliation.

One of them actually makes good points, shows intelligence, etc.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. The Drawing Room   -   #72
    spinningfreemanny's Avatar I'm everything you want
    Soooo, back on topic; These swiftboat guys have released abook documenting these accusations with over 60 swiftboat guy quotes. I was listening to the guy who orchestrated this on Sean Hannity and he seems pretty confident; he was aggressive in calling senator kerry out.
    Do you know everything? do you know 3% of everything? Could it be that what you don't believe in is in the other 97%?

3. The Drawing Room   -   #73
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Originally posted by spinningfreemanny@10 August 2004 - 22:29
    Soooo, back on topic; These swiftboat guys have released abook documenting these accusations with over 60 swiftboat guy quotes. I was listening to the guy who orchestrated this on Sean Hannity and he seems pretty confident; he was aggressive in calling senator kerry out.
    I read yesterday that a number of the individuals had withdrawn their accusation. The waters are muddy. What is really happening over there?
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

4. The Drawing Room   -   #74
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@10 August 2004 - 16:31
    Now I understand that its good for business to expand and create jobs in other markets, which is exactly what the Heinz company did. Kerry has been accusing Bush of essentially encouraging the loss of jobs overseas when those very same corporate strategies are the same as the Heinz Corp.
    Shhhhh listen…. Opps you missed it Busyman my point just went right over your head.

Now you all have seemed to jump the gun a bit here as usual. I never said that she owned the company, which we’ve already been through. Secondly I never said that it was a bad thing to open business worldwide. What I was pointing out is how big of a hypocrite Kerry is. He’s complaing about how many jobs we loose over seas, which is just how his wife made her fortune.

Here’s a break down for all of you.

HERE

5. The Drawing Room   -   #75
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@10 August 2004 - 16:35
    What I was pointing out is how big of a hypocrite Kerry is. He’s complaing about how many jobs we loose over seas, which is just how his wife made her fortune. 

HERE
    And we are pointing out a difference between expanding worldwide and outsourcing..the difference is clear cut.
    Americans have not and are not losing jobs in the heinz company due to outsourcing. Hienz hasn't closed any factories and moved them abroad then imported the product back here.

by the way didn't kerry's wife "inherit" the fortune rather than make it ?

Edit: if you go to the heinz website you can see that list without pointing to that right wing site.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #76
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@10 August 2004 - 16:35

Shhhhh listen…. Opps you missed it Busyman my point just went right over your head.

HERE
    Sorry, but your "point" ( such as it may be) didn't rise high enough to clear Herve Vallenchez's head.
    Everyone has already acknowledged the fact that Heinz has overseas factories.

Probably not a huge call for the oyster sauce over here anyway.

Hank, I think you are making a big mistake concentrating on a food business anyway ( although I can see how the Kerry connection makes it fatally attractive to you).
    Do you have any idea how much of our food comes from overseas?
    America is not the "World's Breadbasket" anymore.
    Labor costs and lucrative government subsidies have all but killed the farm business here.
    We PAY folks NOT to grow things, we give huge amounts of cash to tobacco farmers ( while simultaneously spending huge amounts to curb tobacco use...go figure), we stockpile ( at the cost of millions annually) sugar that no one wants or needs ( but the sugar lobby is very influential)...the list goes on and on.
    Do you have any idea where the seed for the lettuce on your Big Mac came from?
    China.
    (In fact, I believe that most of the tulips for which Holland is so famous are now grown there also.)

Your plaints about the Heinz Corp. are baseless and silly.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

7. The Drawing Room   -   #77
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@10 August 2004 - 18:35
    What I was pointing out is how big of a hypocrite Kerry is. He’s complaing about how many jobs we loose over seas, which is just how his wife made her fortune.

HERE
    No Hank you are saying Kerry's a hypocrite because your right-wing website says it.

Use your own friggin' brain for once in life!!!!

THE FUCKING JOBS OVERSEAS WERE CREATED NOT MOVED

PAY ATTENTION!!!

By the way, Teresa Heinz Kerry is the CEO?

She seems like a person living off her family's fortune to me.
    I could be wrong though.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. The Drawing Room   -   #78
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Busyman@10 August 2004 - 17:21
    Other than that the only similarity between Hank and j2 is the Republican party affiliation.

This strikes me as quite small and churlish.

Strange days.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

9. The Drawing Room   -   #79
    Originally posted by j2k4+10 August 2004 - 21:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 10 August 2004 - 21:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@10 August 2004 - 17:21

This strikes me as quite small and churlish.
    [/b][/quote]
    Very well.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. The Drawing Room   -   #80
    Hank (like Bush), just because you say it doesn&#39;t make it true. Some people seem to think that if you repeat the same thing over and over makes it a fact...

Hank, do you hate Kerry or love Bush?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast