Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Dont People Message Back

imported_The__One
    Or, they could leave Kazaa running overnight or when they go to work, and are really not there for a good 9-14 hours. Most messages recieved during that time, by the time they got back, would fall into the "too little, too late" category.
    Yeah, that happens to me a lot, I leave Kazza on for the night, then in the morning, there r usually 5-10 msg's (usually a "is this file real?" or "do U have the 2nd CD for...?"), I don't even answer them anymore, 'cause before, I spent like 10 minutes answering each and every one, to the best of my capabilities, only to get a "this user is no longer on Kazaa"(or something like that) msg ...

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by The__One@23 March 2003 - 14:10
    Or, they could leave Kazaa running overnight or when they go to work, and are really not there for a good 9-14 hours. Most messages recieved during that time, by the time they got back, would fall into the "too little, too late" category.
    Yeah, that happens to me a lot, I leave Kazza on for the night, then in the morning, there r usually 5-10 msg's (usually a "is this file real?" or "do U have the 2nd CD for...?"), I don't even answer them anymore, 'cause before, I spent like 10 minutes answering each and every one, to the best of my capabilities, only to get a "this user is no longer on Kazaa"(or something like that) msg ...
    Sure... but when you see someone connect and they have no speed at all, and you ask them kindly to pause some other download or just download 1 file at a time, and they don't answer you untill you kill some uploads?

Sound familiar? They can answer you than can't they?

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by Rocktron+23 March 2003 - 14:16--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rocktron @ 23 March 2003 - 14:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--The__One@23 March 2003 - 14:10
    Yeah, that happens to me a lot, I leave Kazza on for the night, then in the morning, there r usually 5-10 msg&#39;s (usually a "is this file real?" or "do U have the 2nd CD for...?"), I don&#39;t even answer them anymore, &#39;cause before, I spent like 10 minutes answering each and every one, to the best of my capabilities, only to get a "this user is no longer on Kazaa"(or something like that) msg ...
    Sure... but when you see someone connect and they have no speed at all, and you ask them kindly to pause some other download or just download 1 file at a time, and they don&#39;t answer you untill you kill some uploads?

Sound familiar? They can answer you than can&#39;t they? [/b][/quote]
    If they want to. It&#39;s up to them how many files to download or upload at a time. It&#39;s also up to them who they speak to. They are not compelled to follow your wishes, or even respond to them.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Lately i&#39;ve been sending this message for ppl with lo PL:

Hi, its Guitar-Slinger here.
    I noticed you have a low Participation Level, and there is a fix for that

Go check out http://doa2.host.sk/help.htm for more info.

Im using Kazaa-Lite version. As you see, my participation level is set
    to K-Lite Master (1000) There is absolutely NO reason to pay for using kazaa, or have irritating popups either, for that matter. Check the link, it&#39;s all explained there.

Have a nice day.
    -GS-

...but not too many ppl answers.
    maybe they think its some sorta advert or something.

I dont get that much messages, but i do answer if im around my PC.
    Spoiler: Show

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    hmm no pop ups
    theresd one at the beginning

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by solidsnake@23 March 2003 - 15:09
    hmm no pop ups
    theresd one at the beginning
    That&#39;s a splash screen, not a pop-up. I think you can disable it if you want.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    keyser_soze's Avatar Poster
    Back on the subject of not talking I&#39;ve often messaged ppl who were d/loading commanche 4 to let them know to check my shares because there&#39;s the update there aswell and the no cd crack, they don&#39;t answer but I see them dloading the update, just thought I&#39;d mention that

Ignorance is bliss

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Why si it people just ignore u when u message them??? somtimes when u have a big download for software u would like to get feedback on weather it gos well all not&nbsp; i send a message and it just comes back as u were ignored. and what if u want a rare album off someone and your downloading his/her track off that album and u would like the other tracks and they jsut ignore u okay fair enough some people arn&#39;t at their screen all the time but when the message comes up that u have been ignored u know they have clicked ignore if nothing comes up u then know that they mustn&#39;t be in fron of their computer at that time

because many, many leave their kazaa running while downloading. I hardly reply to the people send me msgs because i&#39;m always away. this is why i always said before, if we had our own community we should share our files with people on this forum/ members faster and we can get any feedback on the files because we know each other here. On kazaa lite, a bit hard.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    r u stupid or something i was tlking bout the doa site thing or www.k-lite.tk which redirects u to it
    that site has a pop up
    what u think i am thinking that splash screen is a pop up
    u foolish child

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    I&#39;ll just second the remark that, when I reply, I never get an answer back or an acknowledgment. Occasionally, I get some sort of nonsense.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast