Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Why Dont People Message Back

Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Guitar-Slinger@23 March 2003 - 15:04
    Lately i've been sending this message for ppl with lo PL:

Hi, its Guitar-Slinger here.
    I noticed you have a low Participation Level, and there is a fix for that

Go check out  http://doa2.host.sk/help.htm for more info.

Im using Kazaa-Lite version. As you see, my participation level is set
    to K-Lite Master (1000)  There is absolutely NO reason to pay for using kazaa, or have irritating popups either, for that matter. Check the link, it's all explained there.

Have a nice day.
    -GS-

...but not too many ppl answers.
    maybe they think its some sorta advert or something.

I dont get that much messages, but i do answer if im around my PC.
    Actually it is some sort of advertising.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by solidsnake@24 March 2003 - 17:28
    r u stupid or something i was tlking bout the doa site thing or www.k-lite.tk which redirects u to it
    that site has a pop up
    what u think i am thinking that splash screen is a pop up
    u foolish child
    You were replying to a post about K-Lite, within a thread about messaging in K-Lite. No-one had mentioned the main web site. As such it was reasonable, in context, to assess that your comment was in relation to the topic being discussed. However given your previous ramblings I should have realised that you were talking about an entirely different subject than everyone else, including but not limited to the original poster.

I realise that English is a second language to you. However do manners also have to be such a stranger. You caused the confusion. If you wanted to correct it you could have done so, quite easilly. All you had to do was explain your post. There was absolutely no call for personal insults.

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Guitar-Slinger@23 March 2003 - 15:04
    Lately i've been sending this message for ppl with lo PL:

Go check out http://doa2.host.sk/help.htm for more info.

to K-Lite Master (1000) There is absolutely NO reason to pay for using kazaa, or have irritating popups either, for that matter. Check the link, it's all explained there.

Have a nice day.
    -GS-

or have irritating popups either,
    ill requote i was referring to this
    there is one pop up at the start
    and as u were the onlky one to react maybe its cos of you not understanding english
    as u see noone said nothing and along comes mister no it all and goes its a splash screen blah blah blah
    big deal
    what u want me to say your rite oh great one well your not your just a dickhead know it all wannabe

and i als say once more the fact no one else said anything shoulod of been enough to tell u that i wasnt
    wrong one bit
    and why should i have to explain something your too stupid to understand
    treating me like a no0b get the frig outa here

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by solidsnake+24 March 2003 - 23:28--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (solidsnake @ 24 March 2003 - 23:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Guitar-Slinger@23 March 2003 - 15:04
    Lately i&#39;ve been sending this message for ppl with lo PL:

Go check out&nbsp; http://doa2.host.sk/help.htm for more info.

to K-Lite Master (1000)&nbsp; There is absolutely NO reason to pay for using kazaa, or have irritating popups either, for that matter. Check the link, it&#39;s all explained there.

Have a nice day.
    -GS-

or have irritating popups either,
    ill requote i was referring to this
    and as u were the onlky one to react maybe its cos of you not understanding english
    as u see noone said nothing and along comes mister no it all and goes its a splash screen blah blah blah
    big deal
    what u want me to say your rite oh great one well your not your just a dickhead know it all wannabe

and i als say once more the fact no one else said anything shoulod of been enough to tell u that i wasnt
    wrong one bit
    and why should i have to explain something your too stupid to understand
    treating me like a no0b get the frig outa here [/b][/quote]
    Can&#39;t really argue with that.

Please let me explain this in words you can understand.

You are an idiot.

Yeah that about sums it up.

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    I thought you were talking about the splashscreen, it was totally uncalled for to slag Jmi off there, fair enough, you had phrased your point poorly, it happens, and yes it was not understood in the manner in which it was attended. In polite society, someone would just have rephrased themselves, and continued with the discussion in hand.

Then you continue to say that
    i was referring to this
    and say that
    , clearly speaking about PMing another Klite user. I still fail to see where the pop up is to which you refer?

Before coming into threads randomly being abusive to established and respected members, please take some time to consider exactly what it is that you would like to add to a discussion, consider its relative merit, and whether or not it would be beneficial for other members to read.

u foolish child
    I can assure you that Jmi F is neither foolish, nor a child. If you were to take time to get to know him or many of the other members on the board, you would grow to have some respect for them, and what it is that their knowledge and experience can bring to the board.

EDIT: Please also take consideration for the users of this board, by taking notice of the rules, which clearly limit the size of signatures...your signature is just plain annoying Rules
    <insert signature here>

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    hmmmmm
    not being able to admit your wrong
    shows how mature u r
    maybe it must hurt u really bad to be outwitted by a so called 14 year old
    does that hurt
    does it
    must do if u cant handle it
    anyways im off to bed so u can carry on arguing by yourself
    ok??

edit :: vivitron since your in such a hurry to defend jmif then here
    or have irritating popups either, for that matter. Check the link, it&#39;s all explained there.
    um one click
    u click it u get a pop up do u not
    am i right or not
    why dont u people ever admit your wrong

edit 2:: vivitron do u really have a stick up your ass whats it to u if my sig is annoying
    theres a friggin option to trun them off
    i think
    also i find u very annoyign and your avatar
    do u here me whining about that
    NO
    so why cant u just shut the fuck up

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    Poster
    Night Night

solidsnake
    scribblec
    kazaa4life

sleep well.

You were right, I was wrong. I misunderstood your post and replied innapropriately. Sorry for any inconvenience (or spam) caused.

Look forward to seeing you back at the musicworld database, in one of your many guises. When your sister allows you access to the music CDs.

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    1st

where should we start? mature?

2 In the PM, he was clearly referring to any pop ups that appear, or any payment that may be necesary to use Kazaa.

edit 2:: vivitron do u really have a stick up your ass whats it to u if my sig is annoying
    theres a friggin option to trun them off
    i think
    also i find u very annoyign and your avatar
    do u here me whining about that
    NO
    so why cant u just shut the fuck up
    The point isn&#39;t that I don&#39;t want to see any avatars or sigs, I enjoy viewing these, as I feel they give users a form of self expression. I don&#39;t, however like to scroll for pages in order to read what a decent member of the board has posted because you have posted some utter nonsense, and your signature is in my way. I do feel that, if you are going to come to this forum, and use the software that VB, Paul et al. have spent time customising and perfecting, it would be nice if you could obey their rules. That would be polite.

If you would like to continue this discussion, please start a topic in the lounge, and PM me, as I feel that it is getting out of hand and is rapidly starting to deviate from the original subject matter.
    <insert signature here>

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    Poster
    1. I&#39;m never even there when I get them most of the time. 2. The times I try to write back, they are usually gone or on a different node. 3. Half the time the are in a language I can&#39;t understand. That pretty much sums up my frustration with it.

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    imported_The__One
    OMG, OMG&#33;&#33; , U are too pissed off dude&#33;&#33; Chill , I mean, there are plenty of ways to tell someone that U disagree with them, without calling them a dickhead, or telling them to go fuck themstlves (or their mothers )....

If you would like to continue this discussion, please start a topic in the lounge, and PM me, as I feel that it is getting out of hand and is rapidly starting to deviate from the original subject matter.
    Yeah...this second page was entierly "devoted" to pure and simple flaming....not that I&#39;m helping to get this topic back on track...but I thought I&#39;d post my opinion

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast