Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Dont People Message Back

BANNED
    Why si it people just ignore u when u message them??? somtimes when u have a big download for software u would like to get feedback on weather it gos well all not i send a message and it just comes back as u were ignored. and what if u want a rare album off someone and your downloading his/her track off that album and u would like the other tracks and they jsut ignore u okay fair enough some people arn't at their screen all the time but when the message comes up that u have been ignored u know they have clicked ignore if nothing comes up u then know that they mustn't be in fron of their computer at that time

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    maybe its because u go round sYING STUFF like rap is crap wit a capital c

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BANNED
    good smartass answer only that people on kazaa dont no that its me

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    couldnt resist
    cos i like rap

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    BANNED
    id dint say u didn't have to like it

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by adthomp@23 March 2003 - 11:57
    Why si it people just ignore u when u message them??? somtimes when u have a big download for software u would like to get feedback on weather it gos well all not i send a message and it just comes back as u were ignored. and what if u want a rare album off someone and your downloading his/her track off that album and u would like the other tracks and they jsut ignore u okay fair enough some people arn't at their screen all the time but when the message comes up that u have been ignored u know they have clicked ignore if nothing comes up u then know that they mustn't be in fron of their computer at that time
    Some people just want to share files and have no interest in messaging others. Or replying to their messages. You can't really force people to paticipate in a way that suits you.

People may also be cautious. Remember you could be anyone, so they chose to ignore all messages therefore not acknowledging any participation on the fast track system.

It really is a "to each his own" thing. It can be annoying for you but that's just the way it is. Human Nature

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    BANNED
    it would stop alot of people from getting fakes

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by adthomp@23 March 2003 - 11:57
    I send a lot of people messages.. most of the time to inform them.. about new files..
    A lot of people have the Message option off! I don't understand that!
    Or when you send them a message the press ENTER 2 times just to close the message.. BOGUS!

I want to help them! What's wrong with people these days???
    What are they affraid of?

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    Like I said itīs an individual choice thing.

Just because you want to help people and chat to them doesnīt mean they want to listen. It really is up to them.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Or, they could leave Kazaa running overnight or when they go to work, and are really not there for a good 9-14 hours. Most messages recieved during that time, by the time they got back, would fall into the "too little, too late" category.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast