Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Big,fat Michael Moore

is registered to vote in 2 states. LMAO. What a gluttton. But is that really surprising of Democratic voters. After all, it is a time-honored tradition dating back to Kennedy and LBJ. Voter fraud, multiple voting, and dead people voting is commonplace among Democrats. The WallStreet Journal proved how easy it is to make up a fictitious voter and register to vote through the mail. Also, dead people are not taken off the voting rolls for months. Dems control most of the political machines in the big cities thus allowing for these abuses. How else can anyone explain a Democrat winning an election? Who in their right mind would vote to have their taxes increased? They didn't need to cheat in 1992, they had Ross Perot, without whom the Dems would have lost every presidential election since 1976 .

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    muchspl2
    ha ha a Republican

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    I can't type for the pain in my sides laughing :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by rollwave@28 June 2004 - 22:37
    is registered to vote in 2 states. LMAO. What a gluttton. But is that really surprising of Democratic voters. After all, it is a time-honored tradition dating back to Kennedy and LBJ. Voter fraud, multiple voting, and dead people voting is commonplace among Democrats. The WallStreet Journal proved how easy it is to make up a fictitious voter and register to vote through the mail. Also, dead people are not taken off the voting rolls for months. Dems control most of the political machines in the big cities thus allowing for these abuses. How else can anyone explain a Democrat winning an election? Who in their right mind would vote to have their taxes increased? They didn't need to cheat in 1992, they had Ross Perot, without whom the Dems would have lost every presidential election since 1976 .
    lmao wat a dumb person (and a republican at that) <--- coincidence? i think not lol jp jp, still funny though

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Tikibonbon's Avatar It'll Get Ya Drunk!
    What do you expect from a member of the National Rifle Association?
    http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Green%20Lantern/GreenLantern_ION.gif

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Rollwave,
    Sources please.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Also, dead people are not taken off the voting rolls for months
    Don&#39;t be disheartened.

Black Democrat voting Floridians are taken off the voting rolls for no good reason.

Yet you reckon "Dems control most of the political machines"? Even though Jeb Bush is the governor of Florida? Even though the chairwoman of Bush&#39;s campaign was in charge of the vote count?

A veritable paradox indeed...

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    This isn’t my thread but the post did state The Wall Street Journal was the source.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank
    This isn’t my thread but the post did state The Wall Street Journal was the source.
    The post stated that The Wall Street Journal "proved how easy it is to make up a fictitious voter and register to vote through the mail".

It doesnt say that The Wall Street Journal is the source of the "Moore is registered to vote in 2 states" story.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Has he moved house recently?

If he has, he will be registered to vote in 2 places...like everyone else that moves house is...until the register of voters is updated.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast