Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Did You Ever Picture Being Here This Long?

I have been here for over year (not my first account) and i would have never guess'd i would have been here this long.Do you remember your first reply?Do you remember all your topics?

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    i dont remember much so no

and i never imagined i would be here this long, or post so much but i am so there
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    QUOTE:ziggyjuarez:

I have been here for over year (not my first account) and i would have never guess'd i would have been here this long. I don't know, I don't think in such terms about cyber-things. Do you remember your first reply? Other than that it was a glittering jewel of logic and reason? No. Do you remember all your topics? Of course, ziggy; except for the ones that disappeared in the R.T.J. incident. I don't remember them at all.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    my first reply: ur a republican j2 just joking (but seriously tho, he's a good repub)

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I've been here almost a year, when I joined i never thought I'd be posting as much as I do. My first post was:

My first post.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    I am surprised by how long I have been here

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by j2k4@8 August 2004 - 09:24

I have been here for over year (not my first account) and i would have never guess'd i would have been here this long. I don't know, I don't think in such terms about cyber-things.
    Here, here
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Poster
    No

I just wanted verified movie hashes for k++

I was also fairly drunk when I first joined, it being quite a bit after the bells on 1st January.

A situation I have tried to maintain as best I could. It would seem churlish not to.

It is my intention to stay here until I shorly after I make my last post. That would appear to be the right thing to do.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I hadn't slept for a long while when I found this place, or rather the temp forum. And I was a bit under the weather in other ways too.

Everything had a surreal hint to it.

It was my first board ever and all.

I think I remember just about every topic I've made, more or less, tho' some of the details are a bit fuzzy, especially from the first days.

Joined to bitch about how badly I'd been recieved on fasttrack, only to find I was in the wrong place, it was regular KMD people who had acted badly towards me I think.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Busyman+10 August 2004 - 14:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 10 August 2004 - 14:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-j2k4@8 August 2004 - 09:24

I have been here for over year (not my first account) and i would have never guess&#39;d i would have been here this long. I don&#39;t know, I don&#39;t think in such terms about cyber-things.
    Here, here [/b][/quote]
    I think you mean Hear, hear.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast