Thread: Another Photoshop Question...

silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    THE SIG

How do I take out the EA-D leeters at the top right hand cornr of this sig? Also how do I replace name here with 'HardcoreGamer'? Can I do those with out screwing up the sig?

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝

for most of it i would use the "clone tool"

the ea+d is easy

removing name here is a little bit more triky - use clone tool (although you could simply dump your name over it in a imaginative way, eg. blur the "name here", or "add wind" etc

why not simply find a similar image...from medal of honor etc any army game crop it add linear effect-make your own instead

have fun

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    Originally posted by Zedaxax@6 August 2004 - 03:08

for most of it i would use the "clone tool"

the ea+d is easy

removing name here is a little bit more triky - use clone tool (although you could simply dump your name over it in a imaginative way, eg. blur the "name here", or "add wind" etc

why not simply find a similar image...from medal of honor etc any army game crop it add linear effect-make your own instead

have fun
    Could you explain the clone tool more as I do not know how to use it. Btw, I think you answered every one of my photoshop questions in this section! You deserve a cookie. eNJOY!

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    Zedaxax, you cookie is getting old. Could you help explain the clone tool better. :helpsmile:

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    clik clone tool
    then make the size of your brush right size (right clik on image adjust size)
    press ALT then left clik on image - then slowly move your cursor somewhat to the right and hold down left clik, move mouse and it will copy anything at the same angle as you alt cliked-

ThanX for Da Cuuki duude mai favorite

do some of these tutorials https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=113868
    it WILL help you

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #6
    Originally posted by Zedaxax@15 August 2004 - 19:15
    clik clone tool
    then make the size of your brush right size (right clik on image adjust size)
    press ALT then left clik on image - then slowly move your cursor somewhat to the right and hold down left clik, move mouse and it will copy anything at the same angle as you alt cliked-

ThanX for Da Cuuki duude mai favorite

do some of these tutorials https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=113868
    it WILL help you
    Thanx. Illl try your tuts.