Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: Us Shoot Down Uk Aircraft!.

I am 44 and ex military. after my time I served in 3 "conflicts", 2 of them with US support, judging from my own previous experience I would consider my personnal chances of survival to increase if I joined the republican guard, especially if I was fighting against "allies"

2. The Drawing Room   -   #92
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by leecheskicked@1 April 2003 - 23:59
    I am 44 and ex military. after my time I served in 3 "conflicts", 2 of them with US support, judging from my own previous experience I would consider my personnal chances of survival to increase if I joined the republican guard, especially if I was fighting against "allies"
    'splain that last post, please?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. The Drawing Room   -   #93
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by j2k4+2 April 2003 - 04:36--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 2 April 2003 - 04:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--leecheskicked@1 April 2003 - 23:59
    I am 44 and ex military. after my time I served in 3 "conflicts",&nbsp; 2 of them with US support, judging from my own previous experience I would consider my personnal chances of survival to increase if I joined the republican guard, especially if I was fighting against "allies"
    &#39;splain that last post, please? [/b][/quote]
    He thinks the US forces are incompetant and/or cant shoot straight.

ie: His chances of survival are greater if he&#39;s in FRONT of the attacking US

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

4. The Drawing Room   -   #94
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Rat Faced+2 April 2003 - 18:40--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Faced @ 2 April 2003 - 18:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -j2k4@2 April 2003 - 04:36
    <!--QuoteBegin--leecheskicked
    @1 April 2003 - 23:59
    I am 44 and ex military. after my time I served in 3 "conflicts", &nbsp; 2 of them with US support, judging from my own previous experience I would consider my personnal chances of survival to increase if I joined the republican guard, especially if I was fighting against "allies"

&#39;splain that last post, please?
    He thinks the US forces are incompetant and/or cant shoot straight.

ie: His chances of survival are greater if he&#39;s in FRONT of the attacking US [/b][/quote]

That&#39;s what I thought (I think).
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910