Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Us Shoot Down Uk Aircraft!.

Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by Master YodaX@23 March 2003 - 13:22
    lol we(the us) do it on purpose.
    you ever kick your dog for no reason?same thing.the US just feels the need every now and then to slap it's bitch around.
    Not so long ago, there was an accident on the Space Shuttle.

One member of this board in particular made a Joke out of it, to the outrage of everyone else.

I find it a little sad to see one of the outraged members now making Jokes about 2 UK casualties, especially when shot down by their own allies.

Blue on Blue accidents happen in war, and indeed on exercise...ask any ex-military or current Military members or friends....I cant lay blame for it, its an ACCIDENT.

I little symapthy for the casualties of this war though, would not come amiss.....or is that only for US citizens?

Please dont get me wrong YodaX, many people handle grief behind humour and this may be what you are doing (Im guilty of the same offense on occasion)

For the record, I'd like to Post my Sympathies now for the families and Friends of ALL casualties of this war. The Tornado crew of 2, the US and 7 UK casualties of the 2 choppers that colided, the UK reporter (also US Gunfire), the 13 killed at Nassiriya (and all the wounded) and any other Coalition troops not mentioned or yet to come.

In addition I'd like to add my sympathy to the families of the Iraqi Military, and the estimated 2000 civilian casualties so far.

I hope Alan36uk also manages to turn his anger into sympathy for those affected.

Rat_Faced

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by Master YodaX@23 March 2003 - 14:22
    lol we(the us) do it on purpose.
    you ever kick your dog for no reason?same thing.the US just feels the need every now and then to slap it's bitch around.
    This very attitude is the reason why the majority of people in the UK want nothing to do with the USA's war on Iraq, you think we're your bitch, we think Blair is Bush's bitch.

An absolutely shocking statement Yodax.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Well, it's not like the US are known for their brains.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    wow 2 uk helicopters crashed and killed a yank!

what about the 8 Royal marines killed when a US chopper crashed!

Did u forget about that one?

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    SuperJude™'s Avatar IRC Interloper
    Originally posted by FlamingYob@23 March 2003 - 21:59
    Well, it's not like the US are known for their brains.
    And neither are you m8, are you?

Anyway, thank you Rat Faced for interjecting because these are sensitive times and rather than make stupid threads at a message board because you are young and have no damn real world experience, you could instead at least appreciate that these men are in hostile territory because they have been told to do so and accept that duty. They take the risk and some of them die.

Why depreciate the value of these peoples sense of duty by slagging off the Yanks.

I would have respected an R.I.P thread, but this shit?

I dunno, this shit is why people who start these types of threads get their stupid asses flamed to tell the truth.

#5 on the most commonly found things on the internet is, after all, mindless idiots.

POWER USER- remember that n00bs are often judged rather quickly on the statements they make, so be carefull what you choose to start threads about lest you become somebody regarded as just a lame ass troller.

davinda- and who are you again?

-SJ™
    "We Love You SuperJude!"- the fans

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Originally posted by SuperJude™@23 March 2003 - 23:59
    POWER USER- remember that n00bs are often judged rather quickly on the statements they make, so be carefull what you choose to start threads about lest you become somebody regarded as just a lame ass troller.

What planet you living in ?
    Do you own a t.v or radio ?
    Its plain as day that Americans cant shoot straight.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Funny statement coming from somebody who has probably never even shot a BB gun, but what am I to expect from the wretched of the earth?

Indeed.

Don't forget these were real people with really families who may not appreciate your juvenile and feeble attempts at humor/flaming. Have some respect there pal, or at least act like you do.

On a personal note though I'll say it here- I think your opinions are shit, you really just linger in Lounge and that about it, and personally you don't add shit to this board and something tells me you don't add much to anybody elses life IRL too.

No matter. People like you of your low intellect and low caliber all tend to fade away anyway, because it cannot be possible to be this much of an uninformed, moronic shitbird forever right?

-SJ™

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Originally posted by SuperJude™@24 March 2003 - 00:25
    Funny statement coming from somebody who has probably never even shot a BB gun, but what am I to expect from the wretched of the earth?

Indeed.

Don't forget these were real people with really families who may not appreciate your juvenile and feeble attempts at humor/flaming. Have some respect there pal, or at least act like you do.

On a personal note though I'll say it here- I think your opinions are shit, you really just linger in Lounge and that about it, and personally you don't add shit to this board and something tells me you don't add much to anybody elses life IRL too.

No matter. People like you of your low intellect and low caliber all tend to fade away anyway, because it cannot be possible to be this much of an uninformed, moronic shitbird forever right?

-SJ™
    ok who pissed in your cornflakes ?
    You probobly owned a catapult once and stoned a cat..
    Dont give it large on here please
    If you do not like my views then do not hesitate to ignore them.
    I have the utmost respect for every human being...
    I have in no way slagged off any member of this forum.
    I suggest you do the same.
    Thanks

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    Slagging of the Americans may be stepping on toes since the highest % of members here are most likely from US right?

But then again I see something here-

You are like that little rat fuck who knows he screwed up, can sense it, knowing he is far outclassed and will resort to whatever method necessary to both get out of the situation and save face.

'Cept you are not all that bright of course, a fact I'm sure even you would agree with.

Nice attempt to move you comments out of the way of harm of course but here is a suggestion:

Go back and edit all your posts, pretend you never said the stupid shit you did in a thread like this. Maybe you can save face huh?

-SJ™

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    I have nothing to save face for lol
    You had a bad day and you think your some kind of
    super hero.Trust me on this ok...you can give it all the gob on here..
    You have to realise its the internet and you can hide behind your monitor !!
    Why your picky with me I have no idea but I must admit I admire the fact you called
    me what you did as I am open to all opinions.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast