Originally posted by alan36uk@24 March 2003 - 02:21
    Yes it is !!
    So much training went into this.
    I do expect no matter how much you train that the actual
    "hands on" is a whole new ball game.
    I was told today that the software the uk use is not
    compatible with the usa ?
    Thus persons killed for no reason.
    How true that is I have no idea but its food for thought.
    I cant get my head around it.
    Respectfuly:

If your hard drive isn't compatible with your cd drive, or driver with os does that mean that one is lesser, or that maybe it can be fixxed by a commuication alteration?

That is the comparison that you used in a team work related effort.

Let's look at the platform, It is very time consuming, and expensive to try interface every single faccet of this TEAM EFFORT.

I would think that one knows what they are exposed to when they are serving there Countries forces. Thus, meaning they know what the consiquinces are. That's that.

Last, military only acts as a chess board to the player, so mililtary acts as a catylst to create or prevent an action. And just my own thought, when or if you are in a team activity, do you always look for ways to help and support your victory, or do you blame your TEAM MATES for mistakes that led to failure.

Just a thought.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #82
    Poster
    super jude
    would that be a nys flag in your sig?
    i thought so as a fellow new yorker i love to see the flag displayed
    B) B)

3. The Drawing Room   -   #83
    yawn

4. The Drawing Room   -   #84
    SuperJude™'s Avatar IRC Interloper
    Originally posted by freeksho@27 March 2003 - 01:04
    super jude
    would that be a nys flag in your sig?
    i thought so as a fellow new yorker i love to see the flag displayed
    B) B)
    Precisely, NY boy all the way.

which may add clarity to my strong feelings about people dissing us as a country cause they don't like what the media in their country says about us.

-SJ™
    "We Love You SuperJude!"- the fans

5. The Drawing Room   -   #85
    Originally posted by CornerPocket@26 March 2003 - 14:36
    Power User,
    You seem to want to use these friendly fire issues to make fun of the US.
    All I will say is take a look back at the first FOUR posts to this topic.The first U.S user to reply understood it was light hearted ribbing BOTH sides.

Unfortunatly somewhere down the line of all these posts someone did not like these posts, More likely an anti-war viewer. and decided to twist the motive of the original posts and turn all following posts by users who got the idea that U.S was being seriously put down.

I can see from my posts that anybody would think that given that they walked in on the last part of the conversation as it were.Given that I don't sit at the PC day in day out like maybe others do, it was 3 days before I got back to my pc to explain anything but by that time the posts had esculated by 10 fold.

I have more worrying things in life then arguing with people on a forum when it was not my intention to do so. I apologise to anybody that takes these posts extremly personally.I Bid you farewell!

6. The Drawing Room   -   #86
    Hi All

I saw a Fake Picture posted on this site of Bin Larden shagging president Bush from behind. Yet that was taken lightly, Is that not digging at the U.S. Anyway I'm not taking sides or nothing just thought i'd mention that,it's prob totally dif.

Please Don't flame me down as I want to fit in.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #87
    Originally posted by POWER_USER@23 March 2003 - 14:14
    What is wrong with the US military!!. The UK lost more troops to US in 1991 then they did to the iraqis.

Now there shooting our F****ing aircraft down.

Where did they train the JOB CENTRE!!.
    I was trying to reply to your THREAD,

If you get time to read YOUR thread, please respond to posts that apply.

Respectfully,

Or don't start them if you don't want to complete your Idea.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #88
    Poster
    yea well all you twats making fun of US shooting down the brits i will be the 1st to laugh when we kill some of the dumb yanks, altho it probably wont happen because were too well trained to do such a fucking dumb thing

only in america.....

fuck Derby County

9. The Drawing Room   -   #89
    Originally posted by Nottingham_Forest_Football_Club@31 March 2003 - 14:53
    yea well all you twats making fun of US shooting down the brits i will be the 1st to laugh when we kill some of the dumb yanks, altho it probably wont happen because were too well trained to do such a fucking dumb thing

only in america.....
    Do you always put down your own team?

Just because you fumble, or someone on your team does, do you still want to win, or just blame it on your team mates?

Just a simple question in a troubled time.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #90
    Originally posted by WebCheF+26 March 2003 - 23:46--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (WebCheF @ 26 March 2003 - 23:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--alan36uk@24 March 2003 - 02:21
    Yes it is &#33;&#33;
    So much training went into this.
    I do expect no matter how much you train that the actual
    "hands on" is a whole new ball game.
    I was told today that the software the uk use is not
    compatible with the usa ?
    Thus persons killed for no reason.
    How true that is I have no idea but its food for thought.
    I cant get my head around it.
    Respectfuly:

If your hard drive isn&#39;t compatible with your cd drive, or driver with os does that mean that one is lesser, or that maybe it can be fixxed by a commuication alteration?

That is the comparison that you used in a team work related effort.

Let&#39;s look at the platform, It is very time consuming, and expensive to try interface every single faccet of this TEAM EFFORT.

I would think that one knows what they are exposed to when they are serving there Countries forces. Thus, meaning they know what the consiquinces are. That&#39;s that.

Last, military only acts as a chess board to the player, so mililtary acts as a catylst to create or prevent an action. And just my own thought, when or if you are in a team activity, do you always look for ways to help and support your victory, or do you blame your TEAM MATES for mistakes that led to failure.

Just a thought. [/b][/quote]
    To Power User,

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast