Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Us Shoot Down Uk Aircraft!.

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Zardoz is from Manchester. He lives inside a large, constipated goat, as the goat is the only host who would have him. The goat is now sorry for offering, as Zardoz refuses to leave, and the smell is driving the goat nuts.

He posed for the cover of the Jethro Tull album "Aqualung".
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. The Drawing Room   -   #52
    Originally posted by Rat Faced+23 March 2003 - 21:10--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Faced @ 23 March 2003 - 21:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Master YodaX@23 March 2003 - 13:22
    lol we(the us) do it on purpose.
    you ever kick your dog for no reason?same thing.the US just feels the need every now and then to slap it&#39;s bitch around.
    Not so long ago, there was an accident on the Space Shuttle.

One member of this board in particular made a Joke out of it, to the outrage of everyone else.

I find it a little sad to see one of the outraged members now making Jokes about 2 UK casualties, especially when shot down by their own allies.

Blue on Blue accidents happen in war, and indeed on exercise...ask any ex-military or current Military members or friends....I cant lay blame for it, its an ACCIDENT.

I little symapthy for the casualties of this war though, would not come amiss.....or is that only for US citizens?

Please dont get me wrong YodaX, many people handle grief behind humour and this may be what you are doing (Im guilty of the same offense on occasion)

For the record, I&#39;d like to Post my Sympathies now for the families and Friends of ALL casualties of this war. The Tornado crew of 2, the US and 7 UK casualties of the 2 choppers that colided, the UK reporter (also US Gunfire), the 13 killed at Nassiriya (and all the wounded) and any other Coalition troops not mentioned or yet to come.

In addition I&#39;d like to add my sympathy to the families of the Iraqi Military, and the estimated 2000 civilian casualties so far.

I hope Alan36uk also manages to turn his anger into sympathy for those affected.

Rat_Faced [/b][/quote]
    Hey, RatFaced..

I have been soo busy with work, not much to for banter. But to backtrack on the war, Do you still oppose this action?

3. The Drawing Room   -   #53
    Originally posted by Zardoz@24 March 2003 - 23:34
    I posted this thread on this very subject and was told it was America bashing then it was closed

How the hell can the truth be America bashing
    I knew what America wanted to deny
    It was inevitable the America would kill some of us and they were too arrogant to admit it.

Also I’ve read the comments on this thread and how dare you Yank&#39;s call me America hating
    You’re RACISTS plain and simple.

As always I feel forced to mention I am not attacking all Americans
    "Racists" Do you know what that means? I just wanted to ask, because the term is completely used in such a loose maner. I like to call it "a good crutch to lean on when something doesn&#39;t go right"

I think our past reputation has far outlasted the facts.

I hope you would rate the actions of person there own and not there location?

4. The Drawing Room   -   #54
    Poster
    Originally posted by Spindulik@23 March 2003 - 12:49
    The patriot missle is computerized. It will intersect a moving target, in flight, and destroy it.

If there is a glich in the computer locking onto the wrong target, blame it on Windows military software.
    i thought they still used Cobol and Fortran lol

5. The Drawing Room   -   #55
    Originally posted by chloe_cc2002@24 March 2003 - 02:05
    What shall we call them?

Casualties of war - accidental or reckless, I think that is an apt expression.

What planet you living in ?
    Do you own a t.v or radio ?
    Its plain as day that Americans cant shoot straight.

Also agree with the above and that Americans have been known to use a bit of overkill even when they can shoot straight.

As for smart technology I think you have to look at those who design it and those who &#39;uses&#39; it, including it&#39;s inherent limitations. I don&#39;t think much more needs to be said.

The result will be the same either way, human debris.........
    Chloe,

Do you consider yourself an independent person?

6. The Drawing Room   -   #56
    davinda- and who are you again?
    My dear SupperNude, I can&#39;t remember telling you the first time. .

7. The Drawing Room   -   #57
    What are your thoughts on why the allied forces are pushing forward so quickly,and leaving so many iraqi "POCKETS" of resistance behind?.

I saw some footage last night of the Iraqi general Mouthing off to iraqi TV that US are supposedly making up the stories of saddam&#39;s demise,or injury to help boost morale.

But think about it when this war is over he and the other leaders won&#39;t even be sitting in that position talking to IRaqi TV.that&#39;s if Iraqi TV survives&#33;&#33;.

I posted an article on here a few days ago about the S.A.S&#39;s involvment.and I jeered it up a little, Then someone I can&#39;t remember who but they rubbished my opinon very quickly and said the S.a.s are nothing to do with this war. SORRY BUT I WAS 100% right. There are over 100 S.A.S in active service at this time in the IRAQ war and play the vital key role in the whole damn campaign. (This I just read in todays National newspaper). Thanks

8. The Drawing Room   -   #58
    SuperJude™'s Avatar IRC Interloper
    Originally posted by POWER_USER@25 March 2003 - 17:25
    What are your thoughts on why the allied forces are pushing forward so quickly,and leaving so many iraqi "POCKETS" of resistance behind?.

I saw some footage last night of the Iraqi general Mouthing off to iraqi TV that US are supposedly making up the stories of saddam&#39;s demise,or injury to help boost morale.

But think about it when this war is over he and the other leaders won&#39;t even be sitting in that position talking to IRaqi TV.that&#39;s if Iraqi TV survives&#33;&#33;.

I posted an article on here a few days ago about the S.A.S&#39;s involvment.and I jeered it up a little, Then someone I can&#39;t remember who but they rubbished my opinon very quickly and said the S.a.s are nothing to do with this war. SORRY BUT I WAS 100% right. There are over 100 S.A.S in active service at this time in the IRAQ war and play the vital key role in the whole damn campaign. (This I just read in todays National newspaper). Thanks
    Okay I can assume that you are from UK right?

Too bad I was hoping you didn&#39;t speak English as a first language and that was your excuse. Now it seems you really have no point at all other than to sound just as minute of thought as some of the other regular clowns here.

Too bad. The jerk offs really come out the woodwork.

-SJ™

"We Love You SuperJude!"- the fans

9. The Drawing Room   -   #59
    Its comments like the above that cause so much conflict.
    It seems that anyone from the uk is lacking in a brain and
    have no valid opinion at all.
    It&#39;s a shame to see such dribble directed at anyone who
    is from the uk.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #60
    Poster
    Originally posted by alan36uk@25 March 2003 - 20:35
    Its comments like the above that cause so much conflict.
    It seems that anyone from the uk is lacking in a brain and
    have no valid opinion at all.
    It&#39;s a shame to see such dribble directed at anyone who
    is from the uk.
    Alan, I absolutely totally oppose this war, I don&#39;t like the US and UK GOVERNMENTS stance on Iraq, but there are a lot of good people in the USA who have had to watch their culture and country being ripped apart on this board, how would you feel if I , as a Scot, totally ripped apart England?

I really feel it&#39;s time these threads were closed, this forum is all about the people, how can it survive if it splits in 2??

Edit: Grammar

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast