Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Us Shoot Down Uk Aircraft!.

mrcall1969 I clap my hands to you !!!
    I have no problems with any race.
    I have a good few American friends as well as other
    countries.I did not rip America apart.
    I was trying to be light hearted in times of trouble.
    I agree close these treads.Its making a war in itself.
    I would rather leave the forum.
    I just feel that some people on here should tone it down
    a bit and we can all have fun.
    Thanks for the post mrcall1969..First bit of sense I have read
    today.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #62
    SuperJude™'s Avatar IRC Interloper
    Originally posted by alan36uk@25 March 2003 - 20:35
    Its comments like the above that cause so much conflict.
    It seems that anyone from the uk is lacking in a brain and
    have no valid opinion at all.
    It's a shame to see such dribble directed at anyone who
    is from the uk.
    Digging again are you? I told you to watch it less you want to get 0wn3d. Again.

Read carefully and you will see me dissing that persons lack of coherent thought, and nothing about brits at all.

then again, why explain this shit to you? You are so utterly innane it almost sickens me to have to reply here, but since you are intimating that I am predjudice towards Brits, perhaps you can read (once again) what I have posted.

"Too bad I was hoping you didn't speak English as a first language and that was your excuse."

See when I posted that, it sure looks like I was dissing that user for making no sense, not dissing those from the UK. But you aren't that bright and it shouldn;t supirse me in the least, however I wouldn't want other members here to get the wrong idea by reading your post and having no idea that you are one of the clown I refer to.

When will you learn that once 0wn3ed you shall always be 0wn3ed till you change usernames?

-SJ™
    "We Love You SuperJude!"- the fans

3. The Drawing Room   -   #63
    Originally posted by SuperJude™+25 March 2003 - 18:47--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SuperJude™ @ 25 March 2003 - 18:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-- [/QUOTE

Okay I can assume that you are from UK right?

Too bad I was hoping you didn&#39;t speak English as a first language and that was your excuse. Now it seems you really have no point at all other than to sound just as minute of thought as some of the other regular clowns here.

Too bad. The jerk offs really come out the woodwork.

-SJ™

[/b][/quote]
    Yes superJude how clever you are to work out that I&#39;m from UK. What tipped you off, was it because i didn&#39;t swear in my reply or was it that i didn&#39;t slag people off, oh i know It&#39;s becasue I didn&#39;t come across arogant right&#33;, NO that&#39;s not it. Oh SORRY it&#39;s because I&#39;m producing a thread which people can construct views on but isn&#39;t written to a childs mind standard like yours. ooops dropped to your level there.

Please do not post anymore of your anti-constructive dribble to my post.

Thanks.

Mrcall1969 qouted " really feel it&#39;s time these threads were closed, this forum is all about the people, how can it survive if it splits in 2??".

I agree these threads are about the people, But I say the problem lies with certain people on how they reply to threads.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #64
    I have read some other posts of yours SuperJude™
    I am not here to have a fight with you or anyone.

"Okay I can assume that you are from UK right?"
    thats your first comment.Seems a bit of a put down ?
    I feel all these threads that cause
    unrest here should stop.I have nothing against you at all
    or your country.I can read.I am not stupid.
    All I want to do is go to work come home and chill out.
    If I offended you then I will apologise and wave a white flag.
    Life is too short.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #65
    SuperJude™'s Avatar IRC Interloper
    Hey I tried to tell you in my first post to you that people get judged as new members more so than those who have been here for a while.

Somehow I guess the logic in that escaped you, but by reading though your somewhat butchered English I guess that escaped you.

Sorry, till I decide to, I shall continue replying. I mean you people keep saying moronic and not logical things about me and my people you will have those comments returned in kind.

What did you expect, people to jump up and say "great post n00b&#33;"?

Try having something to say instead of waiting for me to come along and make this crappy thread actually interesting.

Come to think of it you should be thanking me for making you silly little thread with your half thought out and not very well explained comments just a bit more interesting to read.

C&#39;mon now, just say it with me&#33;

"Thank you SuperJude™ for making my crappy thread more readable".

Not that hard right?

-SJ™
    "We Love You SuperJude!"- the fans

6. The Drawing Room   -   #66
    Poster
    Originally posted by POWER_USER+25 March 2003 - 21:18--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (POWER_USER @ 25 March 2003 - 21:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by SuperJude™@25 March 2003 - 18:47
    <!--QuoteBegin-- [/QUOTE

Okay I can assume that you are from UK right?

Too bad I was hoping you didn&#39;t speak English as a first language and that was your excuse. Now it seems you really have no point at all other than to sound just as minute of thought as some of the other regular clowns here.

Too bad. The jerk offs really come out the woodwork.

-SJ™

Yes superJude how clever you are to work out that I&#39;m from UK. What tipped you off, was it because i didn&#39;t swear in my reply or was it that i didn&#39;t slag people off, oh i know It&#39;s becasue I didn&#39;t come across arogant right&#33;, NO that&#39;s not it. Oh SORRY it&#39;s because I&#39;m producing a thread which people can construct views on but isn&#39;t written to a childs mind standard like yours. ooops dropped to your level there.

Please do not post anymore of your anti-constructive dribble to my post.

Thanks.

Mrcall1969 qouted " really feel it&#39;s time these threads were closed, this forum is all about the people, how can it survive if it splits in 2??".

I agree these threads are about the people, But I say the problem lies with certain people on how they reply to threads. [/b][/quote]
    Surely this is a place to DISCUSS not argue, how many hreads are there on the war? and how many have ended up in an "im right, you&#39;re wrong" flaming match??

Guys, simmer down and respect each other, the US needs Europe and Europe needs the US.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #67
    "superjude" You are so caught up in how people say things instead of what they are saying is precisley proven my point. kEY points in your post were to me as follows&#33;.

I tried to tell you in my first post to you that people get judged as new members

Why judge people so harshly huh. It might even be there first time even joining a forum&#33;&#33;. I say encourage people not shoot them down in flames before they get started.THAT is discouraging.

Somehow I guess the logic in that escaped you, but by reading though your somewhat butchered English I guess that escaped you.

In just 2 lines you seem to intend to insult me twice&#33;&#33;.

Sorry, till I decide to

"TILL" was was that about Butchered English, Don&#39;t you mean "UNTIL."

What did you expect, people to jump up and say "great post n00b&#33;"?

NO I was expecting a view on the WAR situation mentioned. which is what the post was for???.

Try having something to say instead of waiting for me to come along and make this crappy thread actually interesting

The only thing making this post crappy as you so elegantly put it is YOU
    C&#39;mon now, just say it with me&#33;

OK I WILL "SUPERJUDE IS A TYRANT"

8. The Drawing Room   -   #68
    Poster
    at the end of the day war sux.. now everybody who has a opinion which they KNOW will invoke a bad reaction keep it the hell to yourselves.. we dont wanna hear that shit.. lets just get along
    <span style='color:red'>Eagle one, this is God in position.</span>

9. The Drawing Room   -   #69
    Thanks Romeo I agree War Sucks,I&#39;m glad someone is bringing this topic back to where it was&#33;&#33;.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #70
    Well I tried..seems I am a butcher (I love a good cumberland sausage)

I really wish that you could just calm down SuperJude™.

"Sorry, till I decide to, I shall continue replying. I mean you people keep saying moronic and not logical things about me and my people you will have those comments returned in kind."

I have never said a thing about you ???
    ONLY TO YOU.
    And in case you forgot.You started all this because your so well
    educated.

Lets have some fun &#33;&#33; no more slagging off anyone for having an opinion.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast