Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1926272829

Thread: Windows Xp Service Pack 2

DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    [i]Originally posted by uNz@15 August 2004 - 11:00
    Just thought you guys might find this amusing.
    the material was good, i think it just fell down on the delivery
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

2. Software & Hardware   -   #282
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    [i]Originally posted by uNz@15 August 2004 - 06:00
    Just thought you guys might find this amusing.
    I don't get it.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #283
    Originally posted by krome@14 August 2004 - 19:55
    Did i do this right??

I just applied this patch that opens 50 connections from what ive read, I restarted when the message thing came up about a file has been replace whatever... OK I have 3 torrents being downloaded using Azures ... but no its not connecting to none of them its on redlight and the tracker status is OK ,

Is there a way to fix this issue or did I do something wrong when I applied the patch ? :helpsmile:
    Check in Control Pannel > Administrative Tools > Event Viewer > System.
    Chances are you'll see alot of type 4226 tcpip type warnings. Check for properties and it graciously says;

TCP/IP has reached the security limit imposed on the number of concurrent TCP connect attempts.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #284
    Originally posted by ricochet+15 August 2004 - 23:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ricochet @ 15 August 2004 - 23:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-krome@14 August 2004 - 19:55
    Did i do this right??

I just applied this patch that opens 50 connections from what ive read, I restarted when the message thing came up about a file has been replace whatever... OK I have 3 torrents being downloaded using Azures ... but no its not connecting to none of them its on redlight and the tracker status is OK ,

Is there a way to fix this issue or did I do something wrong when I applied the patch ?&nbsp; :helpsmile:
    Check in Control Pannel > Administrative Tools > Event Viewer > System.
    Chances are you&#39;ll see alot of type 4226 tcpip type warnings. Check for properties and it graciously says;

TCP/IP has reached the security limit imposed on the number of concurrent TCP connect attempts. [/b][/quote]
    With or without the patch I got no problems with Azures.

Did you open the ports you need the your firewall/router?

Am guessing your problems lies somewhere else?

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1926272829