Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kill Bill Volume 1 Yes 1

angel_of_death57
    The yare 2 DVD-R of Kill Bill Volume one and i am wondering which one is the Uncut release does anyone know it does not say ???

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    muchspl2
    mine said uncut english subtitels japan import (could have been hong kong import)
    might not be seeded anymore

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    not sure if it is uncut but it takes the piss to download

Kill Bill (Volume 1) With English Subs

its like vob dvd files u just drag into nero to burn...i think its uncut because they are say kill bill which u such on supanova but some same uncut.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    angel_of_death57
    Yeah i know its the VOB and that i have a 1.1MB connectino and downloada full dvd in less than 12 hours sometimes i got KILL BILL Vol.2 Replica release last night and SubFix so that was good.

But their is a Uncut version of volume 1 and i want to see it i will try the one of Suprnova

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    i think its uncut because they are say kill bill which u such on supanova but some same uncut.
    What the hell does that say?
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    angel_of_death57
    Originally posted by SingaBoiy@7 August 2004 - 17:41
    i think its uncut because they are say kill bill which u such on supanova but some same uncut.
    Who said that like???

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by angel_of_death57+7 August 2004 - 08:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (angel_of_death57 @ 7 August 2004 - 08:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SingaBoiy@7 August 2004 - 17:41
    Who said that like??? [/b][/quote]
    original said it
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Uncut is just more fighting and no black and white scene&#39;s, get the DivX&#39;s and convert yourself.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    soz i ment i can never tell if kill bill is uncut because it just says kill bill

sorry im confussing u all lol

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    I&#39;ve got the original dvd, here catch i&#39;ll throw it to you

Downloaded the second one from newsgroups, but was corrupt and had to fix it with virtualdub.
    Robert00000

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast