Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Invited By Microsoft

Regular Member BT Rep: +5
    Hey all!

Have any member here been invited by windowsbeta to download the final SP2 build...the RTM released yesterday.

If so anyone wanting to share there id's so maybe i could download it as well. (PM me)

Thanks

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by chinook_apache@7 August 2004 - 17:50
    Hey all!

Have any member here been invited by windowsbeta to download the final SP2 build...the RTM released yesterday.

If so anyone wanting to share there id's so maybe i could download it as well. (PM me)

Thanks
    Bill gates calls me personally when he puts out new service packs , i would be betraying his trust if i shared with others
    Robert00000

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Originally posted by Robert00000+7 August 2004 - 17:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Robert00000 @ 7 August 2004 - 17:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-chinook_apache@7 August 2004 - 17:50
    Hey all&#33;

If so anyone wanting to share there id&#39;s so maybe i could download it as well. (PM me)

Thanks
    Bill gates calls me personally when he puts out new service packs , i would be betraying his trust if i shared with others [/b][/quote]
    yeah very funny

i will rephrase my question so its a little more helpful..People could sign up on windowsbeta to receive ids from microsoft whenever a beta is out...randomly selected. Now if they have been given an id for sp2 then i was wondering if you could share it with me.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by Entity101@7 August 2004 - 18:06
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/5/7...e8306/xpsp2.exe
    thanks for the link...however it returns a 404 error.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    works fine here, right-click and save-ass if your d/l manager is not working properly
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by chinook_apache+7 August 2004 - 18:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chinook_apache @ 7 August 2004 - 18:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Entity101@7 August 2004 - 18:06
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/5/7...e8306/xpsp2.exe
    thanks for the link...however it returns a 404 error. [/b][/quote]
    link working now but the filesize is 260 meg and the released sp2 is 266mb.

@ supersonic, is this the beta build or the final rtm build? does it say rtm in your build information when you click about windows

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Sp2 is on suprnova, u can download it and its winbeta&#39;s version

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by chinook_apache+8 August 2004 - 10:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chinook_apache @ 8 August 2004 - 10:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by chinook_apache@7 August 2004 - 18:07
    <!--QuoteBegin-Entity101

@ supersonic, is this the beta build or the final rtm build? does it say rtm in your build information when you click about windows [/b][/quote]
    I personally don&#39;t see the point of installing windows beta&#39;s, they could make your system unstable. In any case if you have downloaded the updates from microsoft site you already have all the security patches sp2 contains.

Better wait for the public release.
    Robert00000

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Originally posted by Robert00000+9 August 2004 - 00:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Robert00000 @ 9 August 2004 - 00:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by chinook_apache@8 August 2004 - 10:04
    Originally posted by chinook_apache@7 August 2004 - 18:07
    <!--QuoteBegin-Entity101

@ supersonic, is this the beta build or the final rtm build? does it say rtm in your build information when you click about windows
    I personally don&#39;t see the point of installing windows beta&#39;s, they could make your system unstable. In any case if you have downloaded the updates from microsoft site you already have all the security patches sp2 contains.

Better wait for the public release. [/b][/quote]
    i&#39;ll second that by saying that there&#39;s no point getting those RTMs when we can officially download it within the next 24 hours (if i&#39;m not wrong...or...if microsoft is not pulling our legs again)

gildan2020
    Please be kind to the noobs...we were once them after all

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast