Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Golden Boot

threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Who do you think is going to get the illustrious golden boot in the premiership and why?

i'm thinking that there are going to be some deadly players this season and a few suprises...

I think Henry will do it...after Euro 2004 he will be dying to show he is able to perform like we know he can...

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I reckon on Henry as well to be honest.

Though, with no hint of bias, I'd like to see Shearer get it as he helps NUFC qualify for the Champions League in his last season of pro football.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Shearer is great...reckon we may even see a new celebration from him this season too...maybe running with the other hand up instead...all good practice for when he is getting on and trying to hail a bus or taxi

4. Lounge   -   #4
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I'd be suprised to see him in the starting eleven after Xmas.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by manker@8 August 2004 - 04:01
    I'd be suprised to see him in the starting eleven after Xmas.
    I shall forgive you because you are probably insane from teh drunkedness.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    If Viera goes then Henry will struggle to score A goal...

Kluivert will be interesting in his first year in the EPL

Being a Liverpool supporter id like to see Baros carry on his form from Euro 2004, Cisse hopefully might go well and anything is possible when it comes to Owen...

I think Hasselbank playing with Boro might do very well along side Viduka and with boro's midfield...i think they will cause problems...

But I reckon Kluivert...

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    between Shearer and Kluivert

or maybe Drogba, i cant decide
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Retired
    Originally posted by Azzz@14 August 2004 - 15:54
    between Shearer and Kluivert

or maybe Drogba, i cant decide
    Kluivert Never

9. Lounge   -   #9
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Henry and Reyes aren't going to complement each other that well - I hope - so Henry will not be as effective this year and Reyes is more of a winger, not an out and out goalscorer. Drogba will be rotated a lot and will probably be outscored in the Chelsea team by Kezman.

Kluivert has never been a prolific scorer and Shearer is still living on that goal against Chelsea at the end of last season, neither get close to 20 goals. Baros is going to have an outstanding season but he seems a little injury prone to challenge for the golden boot. At present Liverpool don't have an attacking team anyway, although Benitez will probably change that around by Christmas.

Ruud is the man this year.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by manker@14 August 2004 - 15:46
    Henry and Reyes aren't going to complement each other that well - I hope - so Henry will not be as effective this year and Reyes is more of a winger, not an out and out goalscorer. Drogba will be rotated a lot and will probably be outscored in the Chelsea team by Kezman.

Kluivert has never been a prolific scorer and Shearer is still living on that goal against Chelsea at the end of last season, neither get close to 20 goals. Baros is going to have an outstanding season but he seems a little injury prone to challenge for the golden boot. At present Liverpool don't have an attacking team anyway, although Benitez will probably change that around by Christmas.

Ruud is the man this year.
    Shearer nearly always gets over 20 goals a season. Unless he's side-lined due to injury or Robson's dementia then I reckon he'll get over a score again.

This post was brought to you with no hint of bias.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast