Thread: Helping The Board

keyser_soze's Avatar Poster
    I'm gonna make it my goal to get into all the other parts of the board and try and answer a few questions and problems instaed of just sitting here in the lounge exchanging pleasentries and getting drunk, I suggest u all do the same. :helpsmile:
    Probably not though I'll just end up in the lounge 2morrow explaining why I did'nt

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Originally posted by keyser_soze@8 August 2004 - 01:26
    I'm gonna make it my goal to get into all the other parts of the board and try and answer a few questions and problems instaed of just sitting here in the lounge exchanging pleasentries and getting drunk, I suggest u all do the same. :helpsmile:
    Probably not though I'll just end up in the lounge 2morrow explaining why I did'nt
    FECK ARF!

/me drinks another vodka

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

3. Lounge   -   #3
    pour me a vodka m8 I'm just going for a piss.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by keyser_soze@8 August 2004 - 01:26
    I do that sometimes.

I like to help the little people.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+8 August 2004 - 10:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 8 August 2004 - 10:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-keyser_soze@8 August 2004 - 01:26
    I&#39;m gonna make it my goal to get into all the other parts of the board and try and answer a few questions and problems instaed of just sitting here in the lounge exchanging pleasentries and getting drunk, I suggest u all do the same. :helpsmile:
    Probably not though I&#39;ll just end up in the lounge 2morrow explaining why I did&#39;nt&nbsp;
    I do that sometimes.

I like to help the little people. [/b][/quote]
    I used to help the little people

But J&#39;P and other Johnny&#39;DoGooders usually answer before me, so its more fun to just to laugh at the dumb questions.

n00bs
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

6. Lounge   -   #6
    wohooo GO n00b p0w3r
    hello i am going HOME.......

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by DarthInsinuate+8 August 2004 - 10:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DarthInsinuate @ 8 August 2004 - 10:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@8 August 2004 - 10:24
    <!--QuoteBegin-keyser_soze
    @8 August 2004 - 01:26
    I&#39;m gonna make it my goal to get into all the other parts of the board and try and answer a few questions and problems instaed of just sitting here in the lounge exchanging pleasentries and getting drunk, I suggest u all do the same. :helpsmile:
    Probably not though I&#39;ll just end up in the lounge 2morrow explaining why I did&#39;nt

I do that sometimes.

I like to help the little people.
    I used to help the little people

But J&#39;P and other Johnny&#39;DoGooders usually answer before me, so its more fun to just to laugh at the dumb questions.

n00bs [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s a bit harsh.

I hardly ever answer questions.

At least, not in a useful way.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Booooreing&#33;
    just like that thread about science.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    UcanRock2's Avatar Phantom Gander
    Originally posted by ziggyjuarez@8 August 2004 - 05:18
    Booooreing&#33;
    No...shit&#33;&#33;&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #10
    I do that sometimes. I like to help the little people
    Nothing wrong with that.

I used to help the little people But J&#39;P and other Johnny&#39;DoGooders usually answer before me
    Yeah I noticed.
    just like that thread about science.
    Which 1 was this? it sounds right up my street.