Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Edible Condoms

  1. #1
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Narfuck
    Age
    40
    Posts
    8,641
    Thats a really really scary thought

    Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    ziggyjuarez's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Age
    28
    Posts
    25,160
    sick.
    is it real?Do you have some?
    That's a sick fucking thing if they are real....yahooing them in.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Narfuck
    Age
    40
    Posts
    8,641
    Yeah they real

    Still sounds a bit scary to me, I mean imagine getting head when a certain someone gets hungry :helpsmile:

    Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    ziggyjuarez's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Age
    28
    Posts
    25,160
    but what if you're done doing your biznez and you have your stuff in there :0

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    94
    Posts
    7,783
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@8 August 2004 - 14:48
    Yeah they real

    Still sounds a bit scary to me, I mean imagine getting head when a certain someone gets hungry :helpsmile:

    Jonno B)
    *...yogi imagining...........*

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Narfuck
    Age
    40
    Posts
    8,641
    @Ziggy........Well it's like having a juicy sweet

    @Yogi........Stop it ..........Just......don't

    Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    94
    Posts
    7,783
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@8 August 2004 - 15:06
    @Ziggy........Well it's like having a juicy sweet

    @Yogi........Stop it ..........Just......don't

    Jonno B)
    *...yogi feels encouraged.....imagines even more....*

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    UcanRock2's Avatar Phantom Gander
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    "Out West"
    Age
    54
    Posts
    875
    Originally posted by SensualBarfing+8 August 2004 - 06:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SensualBarfing @ 8 August 2004 - 06:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@8 August 2004 - 15:06
    @Ziggy........Well it&#39;s like having a juicy sweet

    @Yogi........Stop it ..........Just......don&#39;t

    Jonno B)
    *...yogi feels encouraged.....imagines even more....* [/b][/quote]
    Can&#39;t encourage the willing

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    94
    Posts
    7,783
    Originally posted by UcanRock2+8 August 2004 - 15:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UcanRock2 @ 8 August 2004 - 15:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by SensualBarfing@8 August 2004 - 06:45
    <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS
    @8 August 2004 - 15:06
    @Ziggy........Well it&#39;s like having a juicy sweet

    @Yogi........Stop it ..........Just......don&#39;t

    Jonno B)

    *...yogi feels encouraged.....imagines even more....*
    Can&#39;t encourage the willing [/b][/quote]
    Doh??


    The willing may like encouragement&#33;&#33;&#33;

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    UcanRock2's Avatar Phantom Gander
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    "Out West"
    Age
    54
    Posts
    875
    Originally posted by SensualBarfing+8 August 2004 - 07:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SensualBarfing &#064; 8 August 2004 - 07:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by UcanRock2@8 August 2004 - 15:57
    Originally posted by SensualBarfing@8 August 2004 - 06:45
    <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS
    @8 August 2004 - 15:06
    @Ziggy........Well it&#39;s like having a juicy sweet

    @Yogi........Stop it ..........Just......don&#39;t

    Jonno B)

    *...yogi feels encouraged.....imagines even more....*

    Can&#39;t encourage the willing
    Doh??


    The willing may like encouragement&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Almost like the saying "Can&#39;t Rape the Willing"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •