Thread: Olympus C-60 Zoom Digital Camera

Poster
    i used to have an olympus c-50 and then i traded it in for the newer c-60. well when i would plug the usb to the comp with the c-50 a screen would come up saying what do you want to do with the pics. i would say copy to hard drive. then a microsoft wizard thing would come up. u enter the name for the group of pics and the location and it would copy them to the hd for you and it would give em #(1,2,3 etc.) well this new c-60 doesnt have the screen pop up saying what do u want to do when u plug in the usb. so i go to my computer (while the camera is plugged in) then right click it(its the i drive on my comp) then click properties. then i go to the autoplay tab. then select pictures from the drop down menu and then i would pick copy pics to hd then apply. well it saves the setting but i think when i plug in the cam it doesnt know whats in it(ie pics, files, music). any1 know how i can get the comp to bring up that microsoft wizard thing when i plug in the new c-60?? thanks alot!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    probably a newer driver or something...or maybe the camera just can't tell what's on itself.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    so how can i tell it thats theres pics on it? the older model did it automaticlly!

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    It should come with software, like I have a Kodak, so it has kodak easyshare software. It's all in the software friend .