Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ike Re Doom Topics Being Merged

Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by Busyman@9 August 2004 - 18:10
    I think the temporary subforum is the best idea posed. (with a separator)

Having Doom III all over GameWorld ain't the way to go.

Regardless of that, there are Doom III thread that are similiar 'cause some folks either want to feel special or can't read worth 2 shits.

Keep in mind this started when cpt_azad started us all off with about 7 Doom III threads. That's what started the pinned topic in the first place.

Nice going.

Recently there were two Doom III spec threads on the first page.

PAY FUCKING ATTENTION.

The pinned thread is basically a "I just killed a monster" a monster thread or the "I just fell down this hole" thread.

Someone PM rookie for the subforum.

Case closed.
    Jesus nobody complains when people make 2 seperate threads about the same thing for a less popular game.

Trying to shove them into one topic is idiotic, as it was with the Halo and Halo 2, and Half Life 2 pinned topics. I for one can't be arsed trailing through 11 pages (at 40 posts per page) just to find a tip or link to a tweak, when I could use the search engine and find it in seconds because somebody has made a specific topic titled to the subject.

2. Games   -   #12
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Just wanted to say I agree with a temp sub-forum (or just let the new threads through).

It just took me about 15 minutes to find that memory cache tweak that I knew was there somewhere.

3. Games   -   #13
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by Busyman@9 August 2004 - 10:10

Having Doom III all over GameWorld ain't the way to go.

Regardless of that, there are Doom III thread that are similiar 'cause some folks either want to feel special or can't read worth 2 shits.

Keep in mind this started when cpt_azad started us all off with about 7 Doom III threads. That's what started the pinned topic in the first place.

Nice going.

PAY FUCKING ATTENTION.

The pinned thread is basically a "I just killed a monster" a monster thread or the "I just fell down this hole" thread.

Case closed.
    oi , but i do like the idea of a subforum, makes more sense actually. now only if the mods agree

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

4. Games   -   #14
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by Mad Cat+9 August 2004 - 16:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mad Cat @ 9 August 2004 - 16:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@9 August 2004 - 18:10

Having Doom III all over GameWorld ain&#39;t the way to go.

Regardless of that, there are Doom III thread that are similiar &#39;cause some folks either want to feel special or can&#39;t read worth 2 shits.

Keep in mind this started when cpt_azad started us all off with about 7 Doom III threads. That&#39;s what started the pinned topic in the first place.

Nice going.

PAY FUCKING ATTENTION.

Case closed.
    Jesus nobody complains when people make 2 seperate threads about the same thing for a less popular game.

Trying to shove them into one topic is idiotic, as it was with the Halo and Halo 2, and Half Life 2 pinned topics. I for one can&#39;t be arsed trailing through 11 pages (at 40 posts per page) just to find a tip or link to a tweak, when I could use the search engine and find it in seconds because somebody has made a specific topic titled to the subject. [/b][/quote]
    How often is the question.

If I saw 2 thread about Doom III so what.

When I get 5 including 2 that are about the same specific thing it&#39;s annoying.

I know everyone&#39;s happy about having the game and want to let everyone in on it.
    (me too )

......but use some fucking common sense.

btw the Halo and HL2 pins actually worked at the time.

I only made them because everyone was peppering the board with:

Halo PC anybody got it
    Half-Life 2 specs
    Halo PC server list
    Half-Life 2 is the shit
    HL2 when is it coming out
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Games   -   #15
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    good ole times

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

6. Games   -   #16
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Board was a lot smaller then.

And HL2 still isn&#39;t out

7. Games   -   #17
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by Busyman+10 August 2004 - 01:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 10 August 2004 - 01:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Mad Cat@9 August 2004 - 16:49
    <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman
    @9 August 2004 - 18:10

Regardless of that, there are Doom III thread that are similiar &#39;cause some folks either want to feel special or can&#39;t read worth 2 shits.

Keep in mind this started when cpt_azad started us all off with about 7 Doom III threads. That&#39;s what started the pinned topic in the first place.

Nice going.

PAY FUCKING ATTENTION.

Case closed.

Trying to shove them into one topic is idiotic, as it was with the Halo and Halo 2, and Half Life 2 pinned topics. I for one can&#39;t be arsed trailing through 11 pages (at 40 posts per page) just to find a tip or link to a tweak, when I could use the search engine and find it in seconds because somebody has made a specific topic titled to the subject.
    How often is the question.

If I saw 2 thread about Doom III so what.

When I get 5 including 2 that are about the same specific thing it&#39;s annoying.

I know everyone&#39;s happy about having the game and want to let everyone in on it.
    (me too )

......but use some fucking common sense.

btw the Halo and HL2 pins actually worked at the time.

I only made them because everyone was peppering the board with:

Halo PC anybody got it
    Half-Life 2 specs
    Halo PC server list
    Half-Life 2 is the shit
    HL2 when is it coming out [/b][/quote]
    Then lets all make a Doom 3 information thread in which we sort out the facts from the shit, and the rest can be discussed in the main forum.

8. Games   -   #18
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Wtf was the pinned topic for?

Oh I know, "I just got Doom III Look What I Did" thread.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Games   -   #19
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by Busyman@9 August 2004 - 18:10

Nice going.

PAY FUCKING ATTENTION.

Case closed.
    Thank goodness we have you Busyman, without you we couldnt possibly have closed the case.

Thankyou, im sure on behalf of everyone here...

10. Games   -   #20
    Im sure by now both IKE and most of the mods have seen this and not commented, pritty much saying; fuck you we do it our way or we don&#39;t do it at all .

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast