Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ike Re Doom Topics Being Merged

CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@12 August 2004 - 08:32
    ps so who gets the fun job of sorting out the current&nbsp; posts into the new threads
    I would take on that task....

let&#39;s see how how others feel as you say, again it&#39;s just a grasp I considered unless the Admin finds it in his heart to create such a sub-forum......
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

2. Games   -   #32
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Originally posted by CornerPocket+12 August 2004 - 14:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CornerPocket @ 12 August 2004 - 14:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-(>Zero Cool<)@12 August 2004 - 08:32
    ps so who gets the fun job of sorting out the current posts into the new threads
    I would take on that task....
    [/b][/quote]
    see you in a month

I can&#39;t speak for the others but I think the general feeling was simply to allow for a broader range of threads to post stuff in until interest dies down (and halo 2 comes out )

3. Games   -   #33
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@12 August 2004 - 08:44
    I can&#39;t speak for the others but I think the general feeling was simply to allow for a broader range of threads to post stuff in until interest dies down (and halo 2 comes out )
    so then I shall place the ball & chain on and commence into the dark depths of the posts and commence the attack.
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

4. Games   -   #34
    Originally posted by CornerPocket+12 August 2004 - 14:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CornerPocket @ 12 August 2004 - 14:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-(>Zero Cool<)@12 August 2004 - 08:44
    so then I shall place the ball & chain on and commence into the dark depths of the posts and commence the attack. [/b][/quote]
    we may need to order a replacement mod

5. Games   -   #35
    ....on second thought, original thread has 70+ pages so let&#39;s leave it as is.

Now for those of you that had Tips, Tweaks, etc feel free to copy/paste those into the new sections. Hope this setup will suffice for now.

Gotta get to work, so any questions just PM me, I&#39;ll get back to you when time permits....................
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

6. Games   -   #36
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by CornerPocket@12 August 2004 - 12:31
    ....on second thought, original thread has 70+ pages so let&#39;s leave it as is.

Now for those of you that had Tips, Tweaks, etc feel free to copy/paste those into the new sections. Hope this setup will suffice for now.

Gotta get to work, so any questions just PM me, I&#39;ll get back to you when time permits....................
    Now that&#39;s what I like....a mod who actually does some shit and takes action instead of lollygagging.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Games   -   #37
    Originally posted by Busyman+12 August 2004 - 16:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 12 August 2004 - 16:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CornerPocket@12 August 2004 - 12:31
    ....on second thought, original thread has 70+ pages so let&#39;s leave it as is.&nbsp; &nbsp;

Now for those of you that had Tips, Tweaks, etc feel free to copy/paste those into the new sections.&nbsp; Hope this setup will suffice for now.&nbsp;

Now that&#39;s what I like....a mod who actually does some shit and takes action instead of lollygagging. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m all for no lollygagging

ps wtf is &#39;lollygagging&#39;

8. Games   -   #38
    Originally posted by CornerPocket@12 August 2004 - 16:31

told ya

9. Games   -   #39
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Does the news-thread/original still need to be pinned much longer?

The game is out now, and so on.

Once the tips hints thread and the problems thread gets rolling everything should be going in either of those, right?

10. Games   -   #40
    Originally posted by SnnY@12 August 2004 - 16:53
    Does the news-thread/original still need to be pinned much longer?

The game is out now, and so on.

Once the tips hints thread and the problems thread gets rolling everything should be going in either of those, right?
    I doubt anyone will ever move all the stuff, there is a stack to get through but I agree that there will now be a lot of crap that could go, there was a stack of posts discussing getting it in the first place which are no longer relevant

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast